Thread: Signs of Gyno??

BrownBomber is offline Member

Signs of Gyno??

I alwys here ppl have signs of gyno. And then they pop 40mgs of Nolva and their fine. Does that mean that they "killed" the gyno or just kept it at bay? Once symptoms appear does that mean you officially have gyno for good?

Im just confused on the whole gyno thing.

Confused as hell...
    BB

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Symptoms are just an onset. Itchy nipples. Tingling urine. No, not the urine.

Once you feel the symptoms, you can take a higher dosage of Nolva for a few days. Then continue at a lower dosage throughout the rest of the cycle. This keeps it at bay as you say. Just helps to regulate every estrogen in the body from binding.

Doesn't mean you have gyno until you get fat underneath your nipples.

BIG21 is offline Associate Member
    i noticed in my last cycle i started getting hard knots behind my nipples so i went to the doc right around the time i was coming off. he told me it was gyno and since ive been the knots have almost gone away...so to your question i would just say it blocks the estrogen that causes it and then in turn prevents it so the symptoms start to fade... thats just my opinion due to what ive experienced...but i am about to start my new cycle and im including nolva in this one so i'll be able to tell for sure if it completely goes away.

Fartdaemon is offline Member
    from my experiences with gyno, I ussually get it from d-bol or high levels of test. I do not use nolva until my nipples are itchy and sore and/or I have a small lump. Once this occurs I use 40 to 60mg of nolva/day till symptoms and lump is gone, and then I use 10mg of nolva for remainder of cycle, including pct. This works well for me.

BrownBomber is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    Symptoms are just an onset. Itchy nipples. Tingling urine. No, not the urine.

Once you feel the symptoms, you can take a higher dosage of Nolva for a few days. Then continue at a lower dosage throughout the rest of the cycle. This keeps it at bay as you say. Just helps to regulate every estrogen in the body from binding.

Doesn't mean you have gyno until you get fat underneath your nipples.

Thanks KM. Say I to take 40mgs of Nolva until gyno signs dissapeared, then hop on 10mgs the rest of a cycle. Is it possible to still get another gyno scare even though Im on the 10mg?

Thanks

Thread Information