Thread: cycle change

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member

cycle change

Well as it turns out i'm not going to have enough time to bulk...my oil rig training starts shortly...so Im going to have to get my a$$ in shape sooner than I thought...I have to do cardio starting today...probably do 1hr in the morning and 1hr in the evening after my weights.

So Im just going to lengthen my cutting portion of the old cycle. Here it is:

Oh ya...Don't try this at home!

wk 1-6 d-bol 50mgs/day
    wk 7-12 winny 50mgs/day
    wk 1-14 prop 100mgs/day
    wk 1-12 fina 75mgs/day
    wk 1-12 eq 600mgs/wk
    wk 1-12 proviron 50mgs/day
    wk 1-12 cytomel 50mcg/day
    wk 1-12 GH at 4iu/day..2iu at 8.ooam and 2iu at 2.oopm when cortisol is highest
    wk 1-6 metformin 2550mg/day split into three doses
    wk 7-12 slin humulin N as needed (intermidiate)

3 days after prop will hit pct's:

clomid 300/100/50
    nolva 20mgs 3-4 weeks
    hcg 5000iu every 5th day for 4 treatments
    might bridge with 250wk of sus for a couple of months?

I know what your thinking...why the d-bol for cutting?...Well the d-bol is the only real water holder in the stack so I can live with that, but i threw them in there for a good strength build up...plus the proviron should take care of the water. The GH will probably be run longer...it depends on if I can smuggle it on the rigs...they search you every time you go out, plus your tested for drugs and alcohol...I don't think they are testing for gear...but if they are it's no problem iLL just drop the eq...everything else can be out of my system in no time.

I think I'll still pack on some good ole muscle while stripping off the fat!

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I would extend the prop to week 15 and do the same with the proviron ....... also do not run the hcg durring PCT.

Bartleby is offline Member
    it looks good...the only thing i would say is you got 17aa's for 12 straight weeks with the d-bol's and winny, maybe take a week or 2 off b4 starting the winny, jmo...

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    I would extend the prop to week 15 and do the same with the proviron....... also do not run the hcg durring PCT.
    Ya I forgot about the EQ taking till week 15 to get out of the system...thanx for the reminder.

Why not the hcg ?...I've always run in post cycle?

If you run clomid and HCG together it could keep clomid from recoverying normal HPTA functions.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartleby
    it looks good...the only thing i would say is you got 17aa's for 12 straight weeks with the d-bol's and winny, maybe take a week or 2 off b4 starting the winny, jmo...
    Good point...... either move the winny to weeks 10 - 15 or just drop it...... You are using fina and IMO blows winny away.

musclehead1 is offline Member
    as far as iv heard they dont test for gear.......i think they test for weed, acid, coke. but i could be entirely wrong.... there is a detox package u can pick up from tha health food store (12 days long) not sure what its called....but couple ppl i know have gotten weed and coke outta there systems with it, and sum ppl i know have others piss for them but u cant do that now cuz there starting to make ppl piss on the spot, so u can be working and they'll approach u with a can to piss in and a smile. i hope ur cycles goes good bro

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Good point...... either move the winny to weeks 10 - 15 or just drop it...... You are using fina and IMO blows winny away.
    FINA for life bro!...but i'm using the fina for it's andro properties and the "V" for it's anab properties...fina and winny don't do even close to the same thing IMO...yes winny is week but when stacked with fina it comes alive. I might consider moving it up to weeks 10-15, but Ive run orals before longer than they are supposed to be run with no problems...I get my values checked and I do a good liver detox before startind a cycle and directly after a cycle not to mention I will be doing milk thistle throughout. I don't honestly know if I've got 15 weeks either before I have to go...thanks for the advice though!

musclehead1 is offline Member
    as far as iv heard they dont test for gear.......i think they test for weed, acid, coke. but i could be entirely wrong.... there is a detox package u can pick up from tha health food store (12 days long) not sure what its called....but couple ppl i know have gotten weed and coke outta there systems with it, and sum ppl i know have others piss for them but u cant do that now cuz there starting to make ppl piss on the spot, so u can be working and they'll approach u with a can to piss in and a smile. i hope ur cycles goes good bro

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Obvously you are gonna change the prop to 15 weeks as opposed to 14. So that is no longer an issue. As for the winny, I like to run it right until the end. So you can take that break if you want too for 3 weeks and then run it till 2 days after you last prop injection.

Other then that you could look at running the fina till the end as well.

My only real problem is I might only have 12 or 13 weeks tops to do the cycle...so If I have too I'll drop the eq at week 9 or 10 and run the test till 12 or 13 and the winny and fina to week 11 or 12.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Running eq less then 10 weeks isn't worth it IMO. You are already running prop, fina and winny. If you may be having a time issue...you might want to look at dropping the eq from the whole mix.

It will save you a few bucks too.

Quote Originally Posted by Shredz
    Running eq less then 10 weeks isn't worth it IMO.
    Agreed............ 12 weeks minimum

Thread Information