JMD
    JMD is offline Associate Member

Lightbulb my light winter cycle, how should i do this.

quick backround info:

iam 22 years old, lifting 5-6 years and i have 3 cycles under my belt. (iam currently 190 pounds)

first cycle consisted of enanthate only.(after doing alot of reasearch i figured it was the best way to go)
    next 2 cycles consisted of sus(500mg) and eq(400mg) weekly for 10 weeks.

id like to hit up somthing light this winter.. so i decided to try the enanthate again (got 3 botttles of the qv enanthate which will be started on monday)

will 500mg's per week (divided into 2 shots per week) be enough with my previous cycles?

or should i up the dosages to 750 weekly with 3 shots per week?

any help would be appreciated.

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Question first.

How tall are you and, how well did your 3rd cycle go? If it went well, and you don't think you could have gained more with a higher dosage *note higher dosage doesn't mean better results though.

I would say go with 500-600mg a week. You'll get 12 weeks at least with your bottles right? Are you going to run another compound?

Doc

i agree 2 with doc on 500-600mg of test would be good, 750 would be to big of a jump. If you did 600 this cycle than you could maybe consider 700-750 on your next cycle. With a higher dosage means also better chance of more sides not necessarily more gains. So you can either run 500mg (which you will have 15 weeks of or 600mg and you should have enough for a good 6 weeker.) I would also add in EQ to this again like you did for your previous cycle either 400mg if you do 500mg test or 500mg if you do 600mg of test.
    LWB

JMD
    JMD is offline Associate Member
    so 2 1/2 cc's a week?

iam 5'9 btw

PinPusher_85 is offline New Member
    I would go with 500mg and also throw in some EQ 400-500 mg. This should be a could cycle for you to bulk with this winter.

dboston89 is offline New Member
    ....eq is more for cutting...id use some deca and eat .like a horse...

Thread Information