someday is offline Member

Front loading tren with....Fina??

Now that i have your attention. Most of what i've read says that with ED shots of fina you will begin to notice effects around the end of week 2. My question is if you were to do ED shots until the end of week two and then switch to EOD shots would there be any benifit??? I've read allot about longer lower dose cycles and thats what brings this up. By longer i mean 8 weeks of EOD shots or 6 weeks of ED shots. I was wondering the same thing about that you shoot along with it. Anyone out there??? The purpose of the cycle would of course be cutting. What if it was combined with T3???

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Your going to need test if you wanna use Fina.
    If you want you can do fina eod but when u do take 2cc's eod.
    Combine these 2 products w/ t-3 and you got yourself a very good cutting cycle.
    Week 1-8 T-prop 50mgs ed
    Week 1-8 Fina 150mgs eod
    Throw in the T-3 in the middle for 4 weeks, ramping up, and back down.
    Clomid 3 days after last shot of prop/fina

Doc Aiden is offline New Member
    There really is no point in switching from ed to eod with tren . The best results will be seen with ED injections. Just adjust your injections doasges to get to the length of cycle you want.

Viking_Power is offline Associate Member
    Do Ed injections the results are known to be a lot better.

profbiv is offline Associate Member
    Gained 12lbs with a tren only cycle before wising up. with out test Mr. Happy will respond slower around week 3 or so. I got the gains believe it or not by starting with just 37.5 ED but later increased to 50ED and by the end up to 75ed I don’t recommend this had a bout with rage that was pretty bad. But hey it worked!!!

I agree with above use test!!! and go with ED tren

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by someday
    Now that i have your attention. Most of what i've read says that with ED shots of fina you will begin to notice effects around the end of week 2. My question is if you were to do ED shots until the end of week two and then switch to EOD shots would there be any benifit??? I've read allot about longer lower dose cycles and thats what brings this up. By longer i mean 8 weeks of EOD shots or 6 weeks of ED shots. I was wondering the same thing about that you shoot along with it. Anyone out there??? The purpose of the cycle would of course be cutting. What if it was combined with T3???
    2 weeks???

my tren starts working by day three...I'm usually up 2-3 lbs and getting vascular...maybe i'm lucky, but, tren is a part of every cycle i do.

Thread Information