superman2004 is offline New Member

football player needs some assistance

hello,new to the sight and need of assistance on a cycle to get me back to where i used to be i am a line backer on a football team.and one year ago i was almost contest ready and then with a blink of an eye i was unfortunate to get injurys to both sholders and lost alot of all my gains. not fat just have the extra layer. i need your help on a cycle that would get me back to where i was. and to help maintain after i get to my goal. i am 5'11 at 215 and 31yrs old your help is greatly appreciated thanks

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    What is your goals? How long have you been recovered from your injury?

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Do you have any previous cycle experience? There are a number of different ways you can go..

raoul3 is offline Associate Member
    You might want to check this thread: http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...d.php?p=772394
    "Connective tissue and AAS"

superman2004 is offline New Member
    [B]okay well, i have been lifting consit for 6 months after the injury . but i have needed to put on size being a LB so now my goal is to not look so pudgie and want to be at least 240 that is where i used to be . so any help would be greatly appreciated. as far as what i have done i was on Sost and deca in collage but that was a while ago now it has been protine protine protine.... my girl is starting to lok better than me men ...... but don't get me wrong its great .. but i i don't want her to catch up with me ...LOL and she is on EQ, and Sost,posing oil, clen she is getting ready for a show . any way . need guy advice .. thanks

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Deca and Test & Fina. IMO best combo out there for athletes.

Deca lubes the joints, Fina makes you strong and nothing is better then Test. The only problem is the blood rush from the Test when you're running. But because it's Anaerobic for a Linebacker, you'll be fine for the most part.

Since you're a bit older and you claim to have previous cycle experience, I'd run...

600mg Deca
    500-600mg Test Enanthate /Cypionate
    100mg Fina EOD

Thread Information