Knightrider is offline Associate Member

Question stacking question...

Hey...newbie here. I did read the educational posts (but now i'm worried about he sust. 250 i got) lol.... so i was wondering if you could help me out with a couple quickie'z...

i currently have 10 sust / 10 deca and i was wondering what i should do? I was thinking of buying 10 more sust and 10 primo and D-bol. But i am worried about the d-bol caz although you get strong it seems that you don't keep much once off... i also am wondering about HGH and if i should stack that with the sust / deca ?

Thanks alot in advace for anyone's help and patience....

PS - if anyone know's of amounts to change through for stacking i would like to see it to...

thanks alot again...

JOSH

NoLimits is offline Member
    This being your first cycle... stay away from the HGH! What I would do is hold off on your cycle. First off, you don't have enough Sust to complete your cycle. Second, what is the Deca you have (200mg/cc or 300mg/cc)? A test/deca cycle is a good beginners cycle. And don't let others on here tell you that it isn't. I am still not sure why deca has such a bad rap on here!!! It is a simple basic cycle that has been proven for years. While you are waiting to get the rest of your gear, read up on all the drug profiles and continue to ask questions here. You have a lot to learn... But I would run it like this;

Weeks 1-10 500mg of Sust a week
    Weeks 1-10 300mg of Deca a week
    Week 13, start your pct (post cycle treatment)

This is a very simple cycle! No need to complicate things at the beginning. And learn how your body responds off of these two compounds. With proper eating habits and hard workout ethics, you will grow! The nutrition being the real key to any cycle! Good luck!

Jackman is offline Banned
    You will also need to get another 10 shots of each at least. And try shooting the sust least 3x a week if not eod.

Shud is offline Associate Member
    get rid of the sust and use test-e for first cycle....
    Weeks 1-10 500mg of Test-e
    Weeks 1-9 300mg of Deca
    Week 12, start your pct (post cycle treatment)

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    yeah i would go with test e instead of sust, but since you already got 10 amps of sust i would buy 10 more and stack it like nolimit said... and make sure you inject atleast e3d

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    its pointless to tell a newbie with gear to purchase new gear- its just not going to happen.

Shud is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bmg
    its pointless to tell a newbie with gear to purchase new gear- its just not going to happen.
    worth a try.....he hasnt got enough anyway.....if he can sell the sus or swap it then it should be done....test-e is a better alternative imo

Knightrider is offline Associate Member
    well i have done 15 sust before and 5 primo (that was my first cycle ever, lol) and i did get really good gains and kept them....my max bench was about 240 and now it's 290 and i've moved up in everything else to...it's been about 5 maybe 6 mnths since takin them.
    Could i just get some Test - E and stack that with the sust and deca i already have?
    but no matter what i should get (and i already planned on) getting at least 10 more sust and something else...i've just been buying everything in parts so i can use it all together...lol
    So is the HGH a definate no? I should concentrate on more test and deca and no d-bol?

thanks again for the help!

Lord is offline Junior Member
    yea, stay away from the hgh.. its just your secound cycle.. keep it plain and simple.. sust and deca will do good for ya.

Kdog@usi is offline Associate Member
    d-bol is just used as a kickstart mostly. taken durring the first four weeks of a cycle while your waiting for your other gear to kick in. If your gonna do sust and deca I would wait till a future cycle for the dbol .

peace, good luck

Thread Information