Thread: help me please

New Guy USMC is offline New Member

help me please

hey guys im using DBOL the 50 mg pills, and im having a drug test soon
    any clue how long it will stay in my system, its a standard urine analysis possibly hair test....please give some inuput

Jaker B' Huge is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by New Guy USMC
    hey guys im using DBOL the 50 mg pills, and im having a drug test soon
    any clue how long it will stay in my system, its a standard urine analysis possibly hair test....please give some inuput

are you from the MArine Core.......if you are they won't do anything.....They can't teste everyone for juice because it is so costly

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

unrine

i wouldnt worry about it bro especially if it a basic unrinanalysis

New Guy USMC is offline New Member
    thx, because this is my career were talking about, but on avg how long does it stay in ur system (dbols 50mg pills)

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    your liver enzymes will take a couple of weeks to straighten out, after 3 days the d's not at effective levels anymore, and its safe to say that after 2 weeks you should be within the 6-1...d-bol is detectable for about 2 months . but most companies drug testing aren't looking for electrolytes their just checking your 6-1. So be careful because taking clomid and hcg can raise your 6-1. If your worried...count back 2 weeks from when you'll be tested, that's when your clomid should be finished, count back 21 days and that's when your d-bol should be finished, count back 4 weeks and that's when you start your d-bol.

But your not doing a d-bol only cycle are you?

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    dont worry bro, my best bud is USMC, he's been tested 3 different times, twice when he was on the sauce, no problems. only way, is if your under investigation by the military's special investigation for juice, then they'll specifically give u a sauce test (believe me, its happened to a friend,but he was air force). but no problems bro.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by sepjuice
    dont worry bro, my best bud is USMC, he's been tested 3 different times, twice when he was on the sauce, no problems. only way, is if your under investigation by the military's special investigation for juice, then they'll specifically give u a sauce test (believe me, its happened to a friend,but he was air force). but no problems bro.
    What he said. I saw some Marines (SSgt and two Lance Coolies) go down once but it was because they were under investigation specifically for AAS... someone couldn't keep their mouth shut and was on the hit list as it was. And they were selling to each other - don't ever get tangled up in trafficking... that is what will really get the magnifying glass on you. If you are high speed with your command and keep your use to yourself than you should be cool, the Corps wants warriors - but with that said I wouldn't recommend using AAS while in the service... cuz like you said, you have a career to think about.

The metabolites from Dianabol would only be detectable by specifically testing for them. A routine urine analysis for rec drugs won't show them. Testing for anabolic steroid use requires expensive equipment - and testing ONE person (for that matter less than 500) would cost the company (or in your case, your command) a lot of money. But to answer your question on the detection time, it depends on some factors... like how much and how long, as well as your bodyfat... but I believe it is generally around 4 weeks...

Thread Information