jbol is offline Senior Member

? about sex probs

hey bros,ive got a bro who needs help,this bro has been competeing for a long time and has never done aas ,up until 4 weeks before his last competition.the only aas he took was masteron ,he did pct with clomid only for three weeks,his sex drive is gone....any chances its progesterone?i didnt think masteron alone would cause problems with this,but who am i to say im new to the game and really didnt know what to tell him,any advice would be great.......thanks bros
    Last edited by jbol; 02-02-2004 at 04:59 PM.

Bartleby is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jbol
    hey bros,ive got a bro who needs help,this bro has been competeing for a long time and has never done aas ,up until 4 weeks before his last competition.the only aas he took was masteron,he did pct with clomid only for three weeks,his sex drive is gone....any chances its progesterone?i didnt think masterone alone would cause problems with this,but who am i to say im new to the game and really didnt know what to tell him,any advice would be great.......thanks bros
    masteron like any AAS will suppress natural test production, if he has no sex drive this is prob why becasue he also had no test in his cycle...even with proper PCT, it is very hard to recover from a cycle that did not include test, this is why cycles are not generally recommended without test...from now on im sure hell be adding test to all his cycles...

ya thats what i thought,i think he didnt add test so he could pass his drug test.
    Last edited by jbol; 02-03-2004 at 12:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartleby
    masteron like any AAS will suppress natural test production, if he has no sex drive this is prob why becasue he also had no test in his cycle...even with proper PCT, it is very hard to recover from a cycle that did not include test, this is why cycles are not generally recommended without test...from now on im sure hell be adding test to all his cycles...
    on second thought....... i thought you didnt need to run test with masteron , because its much like proviron

Jackman is offline Banned
    well you obviously thought wrong as he is having sex probs hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    well you obviously thought wrong as he is having sex probs hehe
    yes i probably am wrong,but its not me who made that decision.if any one else has an opinion on this it would be appreciated.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I think at this point he is in a post cycle crash. He can do a couple of things. He can prolong PCT with the use of clomid/nolvadex , he can wait it out until HPTA function returns to normal, or he can attempt a small dbol bridge in order to fix his libido problem. Knowing his age would be helpful on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    I think at this point he is in a post cycle crash. He can do a couple of things. He can prolong PCT with the use of clomid/nolvadex, he can wait it out until HPTA function returns to normal, or he can attempt a small dbol bridge in order to fix his libido problem. Knowing his age would be helpful on this one.
    he is 30 years old

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    I agree with Rickson. I've been surprised to read recently that it's acceptable to extend Clomid several weeks longer if test levels are slow returning after a cycle.

Here's an example of a treatment that lasted two months for "a case of symptomatic hypogonadism induced by the abuse of multiple steroid preparations that was subsequently reversed by clomiphene."

http://www.medibolics.com/Clomid.htm

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    I think at this point he is in a post cycle crash. He can do a couple of things. He can prolong PCT with the use of clomid/nolvadex, he can wait it out until HPTA function returns to normal, or he can attempt a small dbol bridge in order to fix his libido problem. Knowing his age would be helpful on this one.

i don't get anything about this dbol bridging thing....wouldn't that make ur recovery problem worst....im mean correct me if im wrong....it will bring his libido back for the mean time....but will make recovery much harder....this is what im thinking....maybe you should just run the nolva and clomid a little longer....JMO

Thread Information