Thread: Help Confusion

AD2
    AD2 is offline New Member

Help Confusion

i am at a good understanding of how test should be the base of all cycles and should be run a week or two longer than other components in the cycle! i am just confused as to what components can be taken with a test? i have looked over sample cycles and seen eg such as this...

wks 1-13 test enanthate 400-500mg/wk
    wks 1-12 equipoise 300-400mg/wk
    wks 1-18 nolvadex 20mg each day
    wks 15-18 clomid

i am going on my second cycle after taking a cycle of equipoise/sust, sust only for wks 1-5 and eq for 1-8 i realize thats an odd cycle but it was what was given to me before i had gone to research more!
    so my main question is can i take any other anabolic compound along with test and how much ( dosage ) or how many dif compounds?? PLEASE GIVE ADVICE ANY IS HELPFUL, THANK YOU!!!

BTW--i realize nolvadex and clomid are there as anti-estrogens and not anabolic compounds.

sigrabbit is offline Member
    You can and should use test with just about everything. Do you have a specific cycle you are considering? If so, post it and you will get some good advice. Just make sure to research to see if the same question has already been asked. I have used test with fina, var, and winny. My normal cycle is for lean gains.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    That's nice cycle you have posted up there.I suggest you run with that and in the mean time learn about different stacks.It's a hard Q to answer because everyone has different goals.You want a bulk cycle?Cut cycle?See what I'm getting at?

DB

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    That's nice cycle you have posted up there.I suggest you run with that and in the mean time learn about different stacks.It's a hard Q to answer because everyone has different goals.You want a bulk cycle?Cut cycle?See what I'm getting at?

DB
    dabull is right on...good cycle you mentioned!!

peace,

ttgb

Thread Information