GetPumped is offline Senior Member

Wow! I just finished my first batch of fina!

It was pretty easy, the only part I messed up on was when I was drawing up the mixture through the 10cc syringe to run it through the whatman afterwards, I had the bottle upside down drawing it out and the rubber stop came off on one side of the bottle when I was pulling down on the syringe and a little solution came out when the stopper came out (maybe a few ml's, not much though). So I have about 38 ml's now instead of 42 ml's, but hey I know now exactly what to do now and I learned from this to be sure to hold the rubber stopper on when I am sucking it out. One question though, my fina turned out VERY clear in the end, it was a little cloudy after I filtered it through the coffee filter, but when I finished filtering it all through the whatman it was VERY clear. My question is, it ended being a light clear yellowish color not really any goldish tint to it. It looks more like a light urine with a light yellowish tint. Is this ok, I thought it was suppose to come out a darker golden color? I used the finaplix -h (2 carts) and a 4g GPZ kit. Thanks bros.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Color sounds great to me bro.....good job!

Viking_Power is offline Associate Member
    Yup it should be alright!

VP

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    You didnt use the heat method thats why. The heating method oxidizes the product turning it that color as well as giving it that metal smell. I dont use the heat method either,as well as DaBull, and my fina product comes out same way. Sounds like you did ok. Welcome to the fina world. Gear of the Gods!

Oh, by the way, it is supposed to come out 37/38ml not 42ml with a 2cart 4gram/double kit. Unless you are adding more solutions than your supposed to.
    Last edited by LuvMyRoids; 02-04-2004 at 04:37 AM.

Symian is offline Member
    Hey, GetPumped, love your avavtar bro!

Sym

Dude I like your avatar! That girl is da bomb. Can I have her? Please?
    Quote Originally Posted by Symian
    Hey, GetPumped, love your avavtar bro!

Sym

Symian is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    Dude I like your avatar! That girl is da bomb. Can I have her? Please?
    My avatar girl? Cori Nadine...SOOOOOO HOT! "I wasn't going to touch. I just wanted to walk up the steps of the temple, and gaze at the sacred object."

Sym

And god spoke a name and this name was a holy name and this name was that of a goddess Cori Nadine. <----All hale this holy idol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Symian
    My avatar girl? Cori Nadine...SOOOOOO HOT! "I wasn't going to touch. I just wanted to walk up the steps of the temple, and gaze at the sacred object."

Sym

swole1210 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GetPumped
    It was pretty easy, the only part I messed up on was when I was drawing up the mixture through the 10cc syringe to run it through the whatman afterwards, I had the bottle upside down drawing it out and the rubber stop came off on one side of the bottle when I was pulling down on the syringe and a little solution came out when the stopper came out (maybe a few ml's, not much though). So I have about 38 ml's now instead of 42 ml's, but hey I know now exactly what to do now and I learned from this to be sure to hold the rubber stopper on when I am sucking it out. One question though, my fina turned out VERY clear in the end, it was a little cloudy after I filtered it through the coffee filter, but when I finished filtering it all through the whatman it was VERY clear. My question is, it ended being a light clear yellowish color not really any goldish tint to it. It looks more like a light urine with a light yellowish tint. Is this ok, I thought it was suppose to come out a darker golden color? I used the finaplix-h (2 carts) and a 4g GPZ kit. Thanks bros.
    Yeah bro, Mine also came out that color! You're good to go!

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    So wait, I was told it made 42 ml's using a 4g kit and 2 carts? It really makes about 37/38 ml's?

Oh and my avatar is that UPS chick, she has one HELL of a body on her.

Thread Information