zzkid is offline Female Member

Sorry But I have to ask

I know there has been numerous posts about gyno. And you guys are most likly sick of answering these darn questions. I however have an interesting case. I developed a lump in my nipples when I was 14 or at least thats when I think it appeared. I think it developed from habitually smoking pot a lot of pot at a young age because you can develop it from using pot in your adolecent years. Know I've read some posts just tonight and they said when they squeeze there nipple a clear liquid comes out. I gave it a shot guess what. Same thing. someone on this forum said that means your lactating. Im not currently running a cycle however. I do have some a bombs and sust on the way with nolva and clomid for pct. Should I be OK to start the cycle. I mean how much worse can gyno get than just puffy nipps. I definatly don't want to be trying training braws on w/ my daughter lol. I did do a cycle a while back witch consisted of dbol and sust. Gyno didnt seem to get worse than it already was but did get some nipple soarness. Do you all think the dbol triggered the liquid or maybe it was there since I was 14 and didn't know it. So with the nolva on my next cycle at 40 mg a day it should'nt get worse ...right? Any way it sucks I've had this sh** scince I was 14.

Zues is offline Associate Member
    I'm not gonna tell you what to do but being that your a female, I highly recommend that you stay away from anadrol .

zzkid is offline Female Member

fudge

Sorry bro I'm under my wifes user name this is JayWhite

Thread Information