cewing is offline Junior Member

Cycle help please...

PLEASE NOTE: I AM ON WEEK 7 RIGHT NOW
    Week 1-5: 250 mg test and 300mg deca
    Week 6-10: 500mg test and 300mg deca

I have two bottles of 50mg winny that I plan on doing everyday starting week 11, but am not happy with my gains at this point and am thinking about adding another 3-5 weeks of the 500mg test and 300mg deca stack to put on a little more mass.

Any opinions would be appreciated.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    do you have clomid for pct

and up your calories 500-1000 if you arent satisfied with your gains

Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    do you have clomid for pct

and up your calories 500-1000 if you arent satisfied with your gains
    Yes, I have clomid...do I need HCG too?

no you dont need hcg .. thats only for real long cycles. the clomid will due just fine. Nolva wouldnt hurt either.

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cewing
    Yes, I have clomid...do I need HCG too?
    No the clomid will be fine, but you should be seeing some decent gain by now. Are you sure you are eating enough? You should be eating at least 3,500-4,000 cals per day. If that doesn't work your gear may be fake because my first cycle was for 10 weeks taking 300mg/week of deca and 250mg/week of test e and I had great gains starting the third week. I ended up gaining about 20 pounds off that cycle. Also, you can start the winny this week (week 7) at 50mgs ED, and run it to week 12. It also I would recommend bumping your test up to 500mgs/week. Good luck bro.

Quote Originally Posted by GetPumped
    No the clomid will be fine, but you should be seeing some decent gain by now. Are you sure you are eating enough? You should be eating at least 3,500-4,000 cals per day. If that doesn't work your gear may be fake because my first cycle was for 10 weeks taking 300mg/week of deca and 250mg/week of test e and I had great gains starting the third week. I ended up gaining about 20 pounds off that cycle. Also, you can start the winny this week (week 7) at 50mgs ED, and run it to week 12. It also I would recommend bumping your test up to 500mgs/week. Good luck bro.
    It is not fake as I have increased my weight by 13 pounds and decreased my body fat by 2%. My calories are fine, but I have only been injecting the test one per week. Could that be a reason that I have not gained as much?

It is not fake as I have increased my weight by 13 pounds and decreased my body fat by 2%. My calories are fine, but I have only been injecting the test one per week. Could that be a reason that I have not gained as much?
    Well, your blood level would be more stable if you would inject it twice a week (mon and thurs). But 13 pounds in 7 weeks ins't bad bro, it will keep coming don't worry you will be fine.

Well, your blood level would be more stable if you would inject it twice a week (mon and thurs). But 13 pounds in 7 weeks ins't bad bro, it will keep coming don't worry you will be fine.
    I have 3 weeks left of the test and deca . Should I make it 6 or 7 instead. Or should I begin the winny?

Swellin Guest
    You certainly need to run the test past the deca !!! Has your libido suffered at all?

Quote Originally Posted by swellin
    You certainly need to run the test past the deca!!! Has your libido suffered at all?
    My libido has actually increased.

Swellin Guest
    Cool! You still need to run the test all the way out.

run the test 1 week longer then deca and start the winny 4 weeks before you end the test until 2 weeks after the test. then you can start pct right after the winny. you wil be running the winny for a total of 6 weeks straight till pct.does that make sense?

Is 13 weeks of test/deca not overdoing it? Or, should I begin the winny as planned in week 11.

Yah run the test until week 10 and you could run the deca up to week 10 to, but make sure, like swellin said, to run the test with the deca or passed it cause you could get gyno or deca d*ck without the test there. You can start the winny at week 7.

Yah bro like consistency said.

Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    run the test 1 week longer then deca and start the winny 4 weeks before you end the test until 2 weeks after the test. then you can start pct right after the winny. you wil be running the winny for a total of 6 weeks straight till pct.does that make sense?
    Yes, very clear thanks. I was always under the impression that you began the winny after the other compounds. Has beginning while still on test always been the norm?

Swellin Guest
    The reason he set it up that way was so that all three compounds will be pretty much out of your system at the same time. This way you won't have one week with no test and just deca in your system. You will be able to start pct without having to wait on everything else to clear.

The reason he set it up that way was so that all three compounds will be pretty much out of your system at the same time. This way you won't have one week with no test and just deca in your system. You will be able to start pct without having to wait on everything else to clear.
    That sounds very good as I have already had gyno surgery once...not fun!

Yes, very clear thanks. I was always under the impression that you began the winny after the other compounds. Has beginning while still on test always been the norm?
    Yes that is normal bro.

Yes that is normal bro.
    Thanks for the help guys. I'm out for the night.

Thread Information