bloodsweat&tears is offline Junior Member

"border info please"

Hey bros Im heading to Mexico to rockypoint to be exact. I havent been there since the 9-11-01 attacks. I was wondering if anyone knows how strict the border car searches were now. If anyone knows please post. (keep me out of jail) please.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    I'm PMin you now bro...gimme a sec to type it up

testonon250 is offline Banned
    buddy mail it back to your self ! whats yeah go to loose ! peace of mind ! nope you will have peace of mind... and feel relaxed and the mail service will cross that boarder for yeah!

ship mex-post !

1Banshee is offline Junior Member
    KeyMastur probably answered all of your question, but if you have more questions let me know I cross fairly frequently.
    Also the comment above about mailing it to yourself. I personally would not recommend that!! Mail coming from Mexico is very closely scrutinized especially since 9/11. Even before that chances were not good depending on where you shipped from in Mexico of it ever getting here. I have seen to many people attempt to send things out of Mex to the US and never get anything other than a customs letter.

bloodsweat&tears is offline Junior Member
    Thanks key and badshee. This will be my forth trip down there I always drive and i take a crappy pickup truck when I go. I also usually bring my wife. She digs that i'm on the juice. Out of the 4 times that I been accross the border I never had been searched just asked to show a drivers license and the usual stupid questions. I always buy stuff there like pottery and blankets to make it look like I have a reason for going. I choose going to Rockypoint over Nogalas because the prices are a bit cheaper in country then what I saw at the border towns. It also seems that the border crossing is a little easier because its very small not alot of people. But i could be wrong about Nogalas b/c I never been there. I am curious if they stop all cars to check trunks I wonder if they would search if at all the inside of my pick up, and if they do how far do the go? Do they like take off door panels and interior stuff like that?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    keep this in a PM if you don't mind...i'll reply in a PM.....

Originally posted by KeyMastur
    keep this in a PM if you don't mind...i'll reply in a PM.....
    Good call!! I feel exactly the same way I will only answer these kinds of questions through email, and on occasion PM... BS&T you will have mail tonight...

You have a PM bro... I could not get to your email add..

Thread Information