Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    tbrocato's Avatar
    tbrocato is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    786

    Need Cycle info help

    How would u set up at cycle for a 30 year old male been lifting for a long time and has some cycle experience with test. 6'1 220.

    Looking to use: Bold QV 200 boldenone undecylenate
    Stan QV 50 winny
    and d-bol
    and how would I do the pct for this ? and is it even possible to use winny / bold / d-bol all in a cycle or could I break it up into 2 differencet cycles ?

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Bartleby's Avatar
    Bartleby is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    803
    Quote Originally Posted by tbrocato
    How would u set up at cycle for a 30 year old male been lifting for a long time and has some cycle experience with test. 6'1 220.

    Looking to use: Bold QV 200 boldenone undecylenate
    Stan QV 50 winny
    and d-bol
    and how would I do the pct for this ? and is it even possible to use winny / bold / d-bol all in a cycle or could I break it up into 2 differencet cycles ?

    Thanks
    first off youre gonna need some test with that cycle...how many cycles have you done?? what are your goals for the cycle?? maybe something simple like this
    wks 1-13 Test E 500mg/wk
    wks1-12 EQ 400mg/wk
    wks1-4 dbol 30-40mg/ed
    nolva 10-20mg/ed throughout cycle
    nolva and clomid for PCT

  3. #3
    RJM03's Avatar
    RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Boston MA
    Posts
    1,150
    If you are heart set on using the winny you can do it weeks 7-12 at 50 mg ED.

  4. #4
    tbrocato's Avatar
    tbrocato is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    786
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartleby
    first off youre gonna need some test with that cycle...how many cycles have you done?? what are your goals for the cycle?? maybe something simple like this
    wks 1-13 Test E 500mg/wk
    wks1-12 EQ 400mg/wk
    wks1-4 dbol 30-40mg/ed
    nolva 10-20mg/ed throughout cycle
    nolva and clomid for PCT

    how could I throw in winny into the cyce ? I want to lean out alot and then bulk ?

  5. #5
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Winny will not lean you out................. if you already are lean it will harden you up.

    just add that to the cycle like this:
    10 - 15 Winny 50mg ED

    PCT starts 1 days after last winny dose

  6. #6
    simplyjakked is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    new york
    Posts
    559
    if you want to lean out first just do 45 min cardio/workout and eat clean. then you can add a cycle to bulk. winny isnt gonna cut you up and eq will help add lean muscle. if you want to stay lean looking i would use nolva throughout!

  7. #7
    Bartleby's Avatar
    Bartleby is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    803
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Winny will not lean you out................. if you already are lean it will harden you up.

    just add that to the cycle like this:
    10 - 15 Winny 50mg ED

    PCT starts 1 days after last winny dose
    yep...if youre set on using it throw it in like MudMan said...good luck...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •