Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LR update

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member

LR update

As of right now most of us has only heard the medias slander regarding liquid research. I found this which expresses another side of the story. I am not taking anybodys side because I still dont know exaclty what happened.

Originally posted by bayoumike
    I just think that everyone should be rested in knowing that the LR bust has nothing to do with ancillaries.....as a matter of fact the truth will be known shortly along with media rebutles. Some fat, jackass cops thought that they were going to be getting awards and pats on the back for this one and are desperately scrambling to cover-up their **** up. NO WAY IN HELL WAS LR MANUFACTURING GBL AND ESPECIALLY NOT SELLING IT. So far the contacts to LR customers have been more to inquire and make sure no GBL was purchased. They have found nothing, will find nothing and a serious lawsuit is in store. The new GABA products are amino acid deriviatives and actually got tested and cleared by customs long before the bust, completely 100% legal no loopholes needed. After the proof of the lack of GBL, the ancillaries and customers will not be an issue. The juice was a VERY small personal amount and the intent to distribute is always slapped down at first to beef up the charges. It is all lacking, a rumor must have passed due to the GABA which to the uneducated mass had somehow gotten confused with GBL.

interesting.......does this mean LR might be back in buisness again

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    wow thanks for the info bro!!

jbol is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nevaenuf
    As of right now most of us has only heard the medias slander regarding liquid research. I found this which expresses another side of the story. I am not taking anybodys side because I still dont know exaclty what happened.

Originally posted by bayoumike
    I just think that everyone should be rested in knowing that the LR bust has nothing to do with ancillaries.....as a matter of fact the truth will be known shortly along with media rebutles. Some fat, jackass cops thought that they were going to be getting awards and pats on the back for this one and are desperately scrambling to cover-up their **** up. NO WAY IN HELL WAS LR MANUFACTURING GBL AND ESPECIALLY NOT SELLING IT. So far the contacts to LR customers have been more to inquire and make sure no GBL was purchased. They have found nothing, will find nothing and a serious lawsuit is in store. The new GABA products are amino acid deriviatives and actually got tested and cleared by customs long before the bust, completely 100% legal no loopholes needed. After the proof of the lack of GBL, the ancillaries and customers will not be an issue. The juice was a VERY small personal amount and the intent to distribute is always slapped down at first to beef up the charges. It is all lacking, a rumor must have passed due to the GABA which to the uneducated mass had somehow gotten confused with GBL.

just wonder if it was really him,you never know what kind of s*** the cops try to pull........just a thought

Swellin Guest
    I certainly Hope this is actually what happened. We must realize that the media is in the business of drawing a crowd...they don't even have to be right. Again, I hope it is something simple like this, and nothing like was previously mentioned.

Devourer is offline Senior Member
    i hope it was just a misunderstanding...

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Keep us posted, as I am sure EVERYBODY wants to do what the hell really happened. Maybe they will be in business again, who knows.

Jackman is offline Banned
    yea i definitly want to know what happend as i am exspecting $300 bucs worth of stuff...... it delayed my **** cycle! keep us posted everyone who gets info! thx

Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    yea i definitly want to know what happend as i am exspecting $300 bucs worth of stuff...... it delayed my **** cycle! keep us posted everyone who gets info! thx
    exactly! my cycle is now on hold.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    In all fairness to LR if this is the same bust they tried to put on Animal it isn't going to stick.

hybrid is offline Member
    Thanks for posting this. Good to see all the info that is available on this.

razor67 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GetPumped
    Keep us posted, as I am sure EVERYBODY wants to do what the hell really happened. Maybe they will be in business again, who knows.
    this is why people should refrain from statements like " they got what they deserved for selling G " before the facts come out.

Agreed, but the only thing that is fact is that they were running an illegal unlicensed lab in a residential neighborhood with a child in the house, so I'm sure there will still be some legal ramafications, but I hope they don't start making charges up just to cover their asses.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Well, I live in the same town as LR...and know several cops that worked/are working on the case. As far as I am told, the cops were onto them selling GBL on the streets so to speak...they apparently have a CI that bought it from them. They found out about the site AFTER the bust.

D

We'll never really know until the end I guess....

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTJUICE007
    Agreed, but the only thing that is fact is that they were running an illegal unlicensed lab in a residential neighborhood with a child in the house, so I'm sure there will still be some legal ramafications, but I hope they don't start making charges up just to cover their asses.
    Bro if they got this wrong and false arested them i dont even think they can charge them for it? and if they were wrong wow LR is going to be one rich ****ing company

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    hypothetcially if LR opens back up, you'd be a fool to order from them....MM

why would you be a fool?

stengun is offline Associate Member
    Howdy,

Bro if they got this wrong and false arested them i dont even think they can charge them for it? and if they were wrong wow LR is going to be one rich ****ing company
    If the cops arrested them for GBL, after they test it in the lab, it'll be GBL, even if its distilled water. The cops WILL NEVER say, gee we messed up. That makes them liable in a federal lawsuit. The cops will have a CI say"I bought this from LR" The crime lab will say it was GBL even if its distilled water. Welcome to the real world. Unless the owners of LR can buy off a judge or the DA, its over for them.

Luckly Mexico is just a short trip down the road.

Stengun

Bro the cops and the labs are two diferent things... i highly doubt that the lab is going to care much if the cops messed up as it is there job ..... as well as LR would have the right to get it tested by an independent lab.....

Quote Originally Posted by stengun
    Howdy,

If the cops arrested them for GBL, after they test it in the lab, it'll be GBL, even if its distilled water. The cops WILL NEVER say, gee we messed up. That makes them liable in a federal lawsuit. The cops will have a CI say"I bought this from LR" The crime lab will say it was GBL even if its distilled water. Welcome to the real world. Unless the owners of LR can buy off a judge or the DA, its over for them.

Stengun

Hopefully they have a good lawyer, and the IRS is going to be a problem at some point im sure, im sure all of their money wasnt declared, regardless if the cops were wrong, they have a long road ahead of them.

i know but if its a false arest i dont think they can be charged with anything else...... i may be wrong?

i know but if its a false arest i dont think they can be charged with anything else...... i may be wrong?

I believe it will be taken on a charge by charge basis, these guys prob had over 20 charges against them (they pull them out of their asses), so many of the charges may be dropped, but that doesnt exonerate them from every charge.

Hehe but with the fines they might get from the tax evasion or jail time they will get back when they sue the **** out of the goverment....

I dont know how long these guys have been in bussiness but unless is was before jan 2003, they wouldnt even be late on their taxes yet.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IGOTJUICE007
    I believe it will be taken on a charge by charge basis, these guys prob had over 20 charges against them (they pull them out of their asses), so many of the charges may be dropped, but that doesnt exonerate them from every charge.
    If it was a false arrest and they committed an unreasonable search and seizure then anything that comes from that search is thrown out including IRS charges and the illegal Lab in a residential area.

wallycn is offline Banned
    Howdy,

Stengun
    The lab is not just going to make **** up to cover the asses of stupid ****ing cops. I'm sure LR is working on buying off the DA or a federal judge as we speak. Maybe you should stop watching so many movies, and welcome yourself back into the real world.

Howdy Jackman,

Bro the cops and the labs are two diferent things... i highly doubt that the lab is going to care much if the cops messed up as it is there job ..... as well as LR would have the right to get it tested by an independent lab.....

The cops and the crime lab are the same people (remember civics class from the 9th grade?) and an outside lab will not hold up in court if it doesn't get the same results as the crime lab. You've been watching too much tv dude. oh, yea, there are fake drug laws on the book in every state (mandated by the fed.gov. in the drug control act of 1988) that states that if you pass anything off as an illegal drug, even if if is a common household item, like sweet-n-low, it is the same as it been the real drug. This was done partly due to all the designer drugs that where going around in the late '80's. Also makes it easier for the cops to steal the drugs and replace them with suger, silica or whatever. So, if the cops arrested them for selling GBL, and they have a CI that says the bought GBL from LR, it doesn't matter what it really is.

So, LR is still up **** Creek.

Stengun

It does not matter what they arrested them for its if thats what they were telling people it was.... i know the law because a bro of mine got arrested for selling fake 80's....

And like wally said the labs not going to cover for the cops so you need to stop watching to much T.V bro

Howdy Jackman,

And like wally said the labs not going to cover for the cops so you need to stop watching to much T.V bro
    I don't watch alot of tv. The police and the police crime lab are the same people. In the states that I've lived in, AR, MS, IL, LA, TN, NV, MO, FL, WA, OR, CA, TX, and NM the crime labs where ran by the state police. Not sure about othe states, but I would guess they are too.

The DA isn't going to drop charges against them just because the drug doesn't test to be GBL because of the fake drug law that all states have.

My older brother is in jail right now on meth lab charges. A woman that we know got busted with a meth lab. The PA told her that they would give her a lesser sentence if she would testify against other people. She named several other people who she knew where on parole for drug charges, my brother being one of them. He is being held w/out bail because he is on parole. They offered him a 20 year plea, which he turned down. They told him the woman would testify that the lab was his and that they would give him 40 years and that he would have to do 28 years before he could get parole. Two of the other people have already taken a 20 year deal (will have to do 5 years). These are innocent people who took the deal because of how the system works. No proof or evidence, just a meth cooks word who was trying to get a shorter sentence.

No tv, just real life. This is something that Ideal with everyday. I'm trying to get a lawyer to sue the state on my brothers behalf for civil rights violation. No luck so far. My brother cannot prove he wasn't involved with the meth lab, how can you prove something like that anyway, so, w/ the woman's testimony, he's out-of-luck. He wasn't there at the time of the raid and they do not have any other evidence against him. The woman didn't have a car and has 2 small kids and I had loaned her an old car that I have. The car was there when they raided the lab, so, I'm lucky she didn't try to name me as well. I did get my car back from the police impound lot.

Stengun

**** bro thats ****ty sorry to hear that

isnt it inocent until proven guilty? thought he dont have to prove he wasnt part of it they have to prove he was

Howdy Jackman,

isnt it inocent until proven guilty? thought he dont have to prove he wasnt part of it they have to prove he was
    Nope, thats why in court you plead not guility, instead of innocent. The woman's testimony is all they need. If I was to pay a lawyer $25,000.00 they would drop charges against him. Of course, this is the lawyer that the PA said I should use.

Who do you think those little old gray haired women on the jury, who think that drugs are whats wrong with everything, going to beleive? My brother or the judge and PA they elected?

Welcome to the real world.

Stengun

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    Hehe but with the fines they might get from the tax evasion or jail time they will get back when they sue the **** out of the goverment....
    You can't sue the 'government' unless it allows itself to be sued.

Any other info come out yet about the bust? (try to focus the thread a little)

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    You know in Florida, lots of people grow this plant called Tapioca, yes this is the stuff you make tapioca pudding from, but it also happens that there are varieties of tapioca that look almost just like a marijuana plant. Same five leaf shaped leaves with jagged edges and the stem and the way the plant grows strongly resembles marijuana plants. Cops in Florida have made false arrests over and over again because they think the tapioca growing in someone's front yard is marijuana only to find out later it is just harmless tapioca. In fact some police departments now have a policy, make NO arrests for marijuana plants until an expert who knows the difference can come down and identify the plant as being one or the other before any more false arrests happen.

Anyways false arrests happen all the time. Crack dealers selling fake crack also get arrested only to be charges dropped and released from jail as soon as the lab comes back with the fake crack as being not based on cocaine.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    It does not matter what they arrested them for its if thats what they were telling people it was.... i know the law because a bro of mine got arrested for selling fake 80's....
    The way I understand it is trying to sell fake crack is illegal, but not AS illegal as selling the real thing. Like locally fake crack is a misdemeanor and sometimes cops/DA just drop charges and dont bother with these cases anymore but selling crack is a serious 1st degree felony.

I dont think in this case fake GBL is the issue if it was identified as GABA... its not their fault if the cops misunderstood the difference between GABA and GBL.

db2
    db2 is offline New Member
    You need to be welcomed to the real world! A meth cooks testimony is not enough to convict. Even conspiracy which is the charge with the least evidence needed, you have to commit an overt act. Where is the overt act? Your brother being on parole is not an overt act. Where is this ladys credibility? She is a **** meth cook for crying out loud! I highly doubt the prosectution would take this case that is so weak. So are you telling me, that all they are going on is some tweakers testimony? Any decent defense lawyer(hell even a public defender) could bring up alot to fire back at this ladys shotty crediblity. And another thing no crime lab will lie, to protect the cops. That is the biggest crock of **** I heard today.
    Howdy Jackman,

Nope, thats why in court you plead not guility, instead of innocent. The woman's testimony is all they need. If I was to pay a lawyer $25,000.00 they would drop charges against him. Of course, this is the lawyer that the PA said I should use.

Who do you think those little old gray haired women on the jury, who think that drugs are whats wrong with everything, going to beleive? My brother or the judge and PA they elected?

Welcome to the real world.

Stengun

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Doesn't matter. This is the way it works. If you have what you think is an illegal substance in your possession such as steroids . If you get arrested and charged for possession. Say it gets tested in a lab and guess what...your stash was fake steroids and sugar pills. You still get charged with possession of steroids. That's the way it works. Same thing goes for doing cocaine busts. ATF does a sting useing flower instead of cocaine. All the belief has to be is the product is cocaine and the charge will be as for cocaine. Supreme Court Ruling guys.
    Howdy,

Stengun

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, I figured Bayoumike would be back around. From my experiences that bust wasn't really as bad as the media made it out to be. He is a good guy and after my dealing with bayoumike he gave me the impression he will take care of his custo's. As for building confidence back into his business after that. Well that's another issue. Someone up top hit it on the head. There is no telling what kind of monitoring LE is doing on his transactions now. As much as I study the law Im still not sure what legality his products have despite the claim of research purpose claim. We will see.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information