baz_101 is offline New Member

1st time anadrol user

I'm gonna be using anadrol for the 1st time after doing some research, I'm gonna be starting at one tab and if the sides aren't too bad I may up it to two, I'm 6" and 238 at the moment and want to gain about another 20lbs I'm on week 5 of 750mg of test and 600mgs of deca , I'm eating about 5000cals a day I've gained about 14lbs already but my gains have seemed to have leveled off I'm hoping that the drol will get me going again, I've also got some winny that I will be using for the progesto sides. My question for those that have used drol before is when is the best time to take 1 tab of drol? and how much winny will I need to combat the progesto sides

Steel Force is offline New Member

Hello baz_101 Re: Anadrol question...

Quote Originally Posted by baz_101
    I'm gonna be using anadrol for the 1st time after doing some research, I'm gonna be starting at one tab and if the sides aren't too bad I may up it to two, I'm 6" and 238 at the moment and want to gain about another 20lbs I'm on week 5 of 750mg of test and 600mgs of deca, I'm eating about 5000cals a day I've gained about 14lbs already but my gains have seemed to have leveled off I'm hoping that the drol will get me going again, I've also got some winny that I will be using for the progesto sides. My question for those that have used drol before is when is the best time to take 1 tab of drol? and how much winny will I need to combat the progesto sides

In my opinion, to keep levels consistent throughout the day you should split the dosage into 2 parts...taken spaced out evenly through the day. (say one part at 9 am, and the other at 9pm)

Anadrol reportedly has a half-life of anywhere from 7 - 15 hours, which is why I would personally opt for 75 mgs a day...taking one part every hours...thus making sure to keep a steady concentration in the blood stream...but if you have only a supply for one tab a day... I would suggest the above aforementioned 2 time a day treatment.

And make sure to be taking your liver de-toxifiers, as Anadrol is rather toxic to the liver. (one of the MOST toxic)
    You can use: Tumeric, Milk Thistle, Evening Primrose, amongst others!

....hope that helps you!

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    you need to get nolva or ldex to combat the water retention, winny doesn't combat that

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    50% is right nolva will keep the bloat down

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Winny helps with the progesterone! He did say he was taking anadrol not d-bol! nolva doen't help with progesterone IMO.

Thread Information