remoz is offline New Member

Question what do guys think of this!

first of all thanks for all the members cos im learning alot bout as by logging on.
    ok let me get to my question,im on a ph cycle now im taking s1+[1-test and 4-ad] been on it for bout 3 weeks and i got my gear ready [eq,d-bol,sust250+pct 10 wk cycle & its my first cycle]should i do a pct for the ph cycle or just continue and start my as cycle?
    please respond!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
    thanx .

Kdog@usi is offline Associate Member
    I'm not sure about those PH's but my buddy hit em up last summer and gained decently, but his boys shrank some and when he got off them he crashed big time. If he was telling the truth then they must shut ya down some. either get blood work done or wait for a response from somebody here who knows more about PH's. as for your cycle lay it out= (compound)- mg per week/day ect so we can check it out for you.

Kdog@usi is offline Associate Member
    also give us your stats age size experience ect.

simplyjakked is offline Member
    you should do pct before your actual cycle, this will help you keep your gains and get you back to normal levels. you are stacking alot for your first cycle lay it out for us with some stats please.

Arrow

thanks alot for the comments guys.im 24 6'3" 215lbs training history around 5yrs on and off for the past yr ive been into it and wanna to do my first cycle in another couple weeks i got all the stuff i need as u guys can comment on that too.
    cycle
    sust250-500/wk[mon/thurs]-wk1-10
    d-bol -30mg/ed -wk1-5
    *eq50mg/ml-500mg/wk[mon100/wed150/fri100/sun150]**what do uall think?-wk1-10
    nolva in hand and thinking of taking 10 or 20mg eod throughout the cycle and ed after the last injection 20mg.
    got clomid for post cyle 3 weeks after last injection.
    and supp
    animal pack[multi vit]
    milk thistle
    ala
    bcaa
    glucosomine
    glutamine
    protien powder[allsport $37.99 10lbs awesome deal]
    n-large

Question

guys i decided to do 6-oxo as a pct for my ph cycle thanx.and please criticize my cycle and help me with the equipoise injection.for eq i have 23g 3cc and 25g 3cc injections,sust is rediject.and by the way my diet is clean,fat %10-15 im not sure.

quebecbulk is offline Associate Member
    Your cycle is fine, but if its your first a simple cycle consisting of test E@500mg/wk for 10 weeks is enough.

BTW: if your dead set on taking the d-bol for the first 5 weeks go ahead and make sure you have everything ready for your pct..

Thread Information