Thread: first cycle

strongNlean is offline Junior Member

Post first cycle

I've been lifting for the past 6 years, i am now 23 and have a good diet and get 7-8 hours of sleep a day. 5' 9" 175 lbs and about 8 -10% bf. I have researched a good amount on AS. I was thinking of doing cycle of 400mg of deca and 250mg of sust for 10 weeks each with nolvadex for the 10 weeks as well. My lifts are: bench-305 lbs. squat-410 lbs. I was thinking of clomid, tribulus and avena sativa for after the cycle ends. Any thoughts or feedback would be greatly appreciated.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Do a test only cycle for a first...... Use a single estered test like cyp or enan..... The cycle you proposed isn't that good. For one the deca out doses your test and also 250mg of SUS is a waste.

Your PCT looks ok I would just add 20mg nolvadex ed in there as well

Bartleby is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by strongNlean
    I've been lifting for the past 6 years, i am now 23 and have a good diet and get 7-8 hours of sleep a day. 5' 9" 175 lbs and about 8 -10% bf. I have researched a good amount on AS. I was thinking of doing cycle of 400mg of deca and 250mg of sust for 10 weeks each with nolvadex for the 10 weeks as well. My lifts are: bench-305 lbs. squat-410 lbs. I was thinking of clomid, tribulus and avena sativa for after the cycle ends. Any thoughts or feedback would be greatly appreciated.
    if its your first cycle I would stick to a single ester test like Test E or Cyp for a forst opposed to sust because sust must be injected at least e3d, whereas Test E or Cyp can be injected 2x a week....also your test dosage must be higher than your deca dosage so you dont get "deca dick"....for s forst cycle I would stick to just test at 500mg/wk...

wks 1-10 Test E or Sust 500mg/wk
    nolva 10mg/ed
    clomid/nolva PCT....
    of youre set on running the deca run it at 300mg/wk till week 9, it is ended a week earlier than the test to help your recovery...

razor67 is offline Banned
    i would drop the deca and run a test only cycle. i would also go with a single ester test instead of the sust.

im so f'n slow

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    I would try to switch the sustanon out for test enan (less injections and works about the same, maybe even better). If you go with sus do it like this:

wks 1-11 sus 500mgs/week (EOD injections)
    wks 1-10 deca 400mgs/week (mon and thurs shots)

clomid 3 weeks after last sus shot.......300/100/50

strongNlean is offline Junior Member
    How much test do you think i should use a week?

4-500mg

Bartleby is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by razor67
    4-500mg
    yep I agree with razor....

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    for your first do a test only cycle....wit test E or cyp.....youll be more pleased wit a single ester then having to maintain blood levels with 4 differents esters....
    something like this....

wk 1-12 test E 500/wk
    run nolva throughout the cycle and throughout PCT....start PCT 2 weeks after your last test E shot....JMO

So many people have this ...love affair with sust and I am still trying to figure out why...... Test E or test cyp is such a better steroid for a first timer but just the for the fact that sust has 4 different esthers people think it is better. Maybe it would be better if the esthers did not last different lengths. Sust has to be injected frequently to benefit from all four type of test in the blendl and because of this makes it a very bad steroid for a beginner. With test E and Test cyp you can maintain even bloodlevels just by splitting up into two injections. BY all mean i think someone who is new to jabbing themself would prefer two shots a week rather than a shot everyday. Also sust can be more uncomfortable for a first time user because of the prop being one of the four esthers, prop usually causes pain. Where as cyp and test E imo our painless. Like everyone said 400-500mg test E or test cyp(Test E my favorite over the two but both are great)

Thread Information