BIGCDAWG is offline Junior Member

D-bol with test enthanate

hey i was thinking about doing 25mgs of dbol for about six weeks and stacking it with test enthanate. i am not sure what dose to use of the enthanate too. should i even stack it with enthanate? i am 20 years old with a skinny build at 5"10.thanks

Bartleby is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGCDAWG
    hey i was thinking about doing 25mgs of dbol for about six weeks and stacking it with test enthanate. i am not sure what dose to use of the enthanate too. should i even stack it with enthanate? i am 20 years old with a skinny build at 5"10.thanks
    age, stats, cycle exp.?? dbol shoudlnt be run for 6 weeks...if this is your first cycle I would run somehting like this...

wks 1-10 Test Enanthate 4-500mg/wk
    wks 1-4 dbol 30mg/ed
    nolva 10-20mg/ed throughout
    nolva/clomid for PCT...start clomid 2 weeks after last test inject....good luck...

eacman65 is offline Member
    run the test at 500mgs a week, is this a first cycle? you should only run the d-bol for the first 4 weeks, run the test for at least 10 weeks

actually i have fun propinate before about ayear and a half ago. i just did two bottles of 100. i have been taking the dbol now for almost two weeks so far at 25mgs. 5'10 20 years old only alittle bit of 150 pounds. i want to get yocked with the least chance of gyno

actually i have fun propinate before about ayear and a half ago. i just did two bottles of 100. i have been taking the dbol now for almost two weeks so far at 25mgs. 5'10 20 years old only alittle bit of 150 pounds. i want to get yocked with the least chance of gyno
    did you start the dbol before the test?? If you did thats not a good idea, if you didnt follow the cycle I laid out for you, if youre real concerned with gyno you can run l-dex at .25mg/ed alongside your nolva....

Quote Originally Posted by Bartleby
    did you start the dbol before the test?? If you did thats not a good idea, if you didnt follow the cycle I laid out for you, if youre real concerned with gyno you can run l-dex at .25mg/ed alongside your nolva....
    i did start the dbol before the test actually. so then how can i turn around and help out this cycle bro? ****

slobberknocker is offline Associate Member
    How long have you been training? I don't think you need steroids at all, honestly.

Post your diet.

i did start the dbol before the test actually. so then how can i turn around and help out this cycle bro? ****
    first off next time make sure you have everything on hand before you start a cycle...I would run some test with your dbol right away and just run the last 2 weeks of the dbol while on test...stick to what i said only it will look like this...

wks 3-12 Test E 4-500mg/wk
    wks 1-4 dbol 30mg/ed
    nolva 10mg/ed
    ldex .25mg/ed
    nolva/clomid PCT...2 weeks after last test inject....

trust me i do bro. i am ****ing skinny. i wake up in the morning, and i can't eat cause i'm never hungry. i just don't really get hungry at all. i do alot of athletics like basketball too. i have been training for a couple years already. i need the juice to get bigger. or at least as big as i want to get.

trust me i do bro. i am ****ing skinny. i wake up in the morning, and i can't eat cause i'm never hungry. i just don't really get hungry at all. i do alot of athletics like basketball too. i have been training for a couple years already. i need the juice to get bigger. or at least as big as i want to get.
    thats interesting, DIET is the most important piece of any cycle....if youre not eating you wont get big, regardless of what gear youre taking...after hearing this post i dont think ur ready, I would stop and look at ur diet and training...AS are no miracle drug...

slobberknocker is offline Associate Member

If you can't eat, steroids won't work for you.

MUSCLE ISN'T MADE OF STEROIDS. IT IS MADE OF PROTEIN.

You have to EAT to grow. You need to correct this problem before you ever turn to drugs.

I would try to hit at least 180 naturally before you use gear.

And I'm not trying to be a dick. I'm just trying to help you out.

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    dbol and test e go together like peas and carrots... 6 weeks is a long time on d, but it probably won't kill you, probably just want to do 4 because thats how long it should take you to really feel the effects of the test e. good luck.

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    look into B12 if you have to. it will increase your appatite

PJK015 is offline Associate Member
    why are you asking people for advice for a cycle that you already started??? thats what you do BEFORE you start
    if you would have, then you wouldnt have messed up your cycle by starting dbol before the test and thinking of running it 6weeks, dbol can be toxic to the liver, dont run it 6 weeks, besides enan will kick in by then

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    In my opinion you are too young and at only 150 pounds at 5'10 you can grow a lot more naturally. Hold off for a few more years, you will be happy you did.

thanks all for responding. i have been eating really well on the juice. thats the great part. so i am going to get some test enth. now. i am also getting nolvadex for sure. i have been eating tons of protein bars, drinking protein drinks, and eating meals sparatically throughout the day. anything else that you guys think will help?

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    thanks all for responding. i have been eating really well on the juice. thats the great part. so i am going to get some test enth. now. i am also getting nolvadex for sure. i have been eating tons of protein bars, drinking protein drinks, and eating meals sparatically throughout the day. anything else that you guys think will help?
    Man....
    Food is what you need, then throw in the bars and shakes......you cant grow on bars and shakes and little bits of food.

I have been training and eating well for 12+ years, and I have to say eating is the hardest part of this whole lifestyle. FORCE YOURSELF TO EAT MEAT AND PASTA AND SUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Eat at leat 5 meals a day. Then pepper in the shakes/bars between. You are really F u c k i n g up by cycling right now.............you are years and dozens of pounds away from being ready.

Whatever..........

D

bro i've already gained ten pounds, i don't want to lose it. i wanted to get test E too right now but you just think i should stop? i eat like a horse on the juice, but all i'm saying is when i'm not on i don't eat as much, not even close to as much. My dad did the juice and he got ****ing huge, but i don't have his bodytype. So I need to do this.

Thread Information