Weird Side Effect?

Has anyone had or does anyone know of anything that makes your face really flushed and red even when you're not active (or working out). I've been kinda concerned and i think maybe it's the anadrol . Paranoid, High BP, Life-threatening disease that makes your nuts fall off? J/K, but is this common or am i freakin' out.
    P.S.

currently starting week 3 tonight of:
    50mg a-bombs ed
    400mg cyp
    400mg eq
    nolva 10-20mg ed
    proviron 25mg ed

thanks

Da Bull is offline Banned
    High bp bro from the A bombs.......dbol does the same to me.I look like a tomato.

preciate it. then i def. won't up the dose to 100mg. i guess i'll stay patient and stop trying to look like ronnie coleman after 2 weeks...i replied to a question earlier about someone who asked about "favorite oral?"

anadrol is supposed to be superior but a lot of people answered dbol ? why is that? side effects or effectiveness?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnystick77
    preciate it. then i def. won't up the dose to 100mg. i guess i'll stay patient and stop trying to look like ronnie coleman after 2 weeks...i replied to a question earlier about someone who asked about "favorite oral?"

anadrol is supposed to be superior but a lot of people answered dbol? why is that? side effects or effectiveness?
    Alot of newbees never tried A-Bombs,so just to post they said dbol .And dbol has its share of sides also bro.

Thread Information