Snipe03 is offline New Member

Baseball and my cycle

hey bros, I've put together a cycle... i kno this is gonna be hard on me with my oncoming baseball season in 5 days but im going to stretch and work my band everyday.

wk 1-10 Test E 500mg/wk (mon. / Thurs.)
    nolva 20mg ED throughout cycle
    PCT 2 wks after last shot
    Clomid (300/100/50)

Do you think i should throw in Ldex? I dont have a strict diet plan, my main objective is to intake atleast 4,000 calories a day. My only problem is that i dont think im going to get enough sleep due to school, baseball, and lifting. My stats are 5'11" 168 with about 6-7% bf. I plan on starting March 1 so i will be done with everything and my body stable by jun. 10. What do you bros think?
    Last edited by Snipe03; 02-23-2004 at 08:25 PM.

big swoll is offline Member
    if you're going to do it during season, i would drop the dbol ....i would think that you would get too tight to throw and swing...personally, the only cycle that i would run during season is a test e cycle, like you have laid out, or a prop/tren cycle....if its your first cycle though, i would stay away from the tren....im sure you will make great gains if you work hard and eat right with only 500mg of test a week, and proper PCT

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    if you can't afford the time to sleep then it is a crap shoot. i know that if i get less than 8 hours of sleep after each intense training day then i don't grow and it is counter beneficial.

if you aren't making any gains after week 3 or 4 then just abort it since you will be taking two steps forward and one step back.

if everything else is spot on then you might make some gains, but not as much as you could have.

Snipe03 is offline New Member
    ok edited now Thanx bigswoll for all the help u've been givin me bro

big swoll is offline Member
    thats what im here for bro

Thread Information