HollywoodM3 is offline Member

Mixing cotton seed and soy oil??? for pain

Hey bros,
    Well I hve been using b12 to cut my prop,tren ,test enth, but no luck, the pain is just unbarable, its effecting my workouts, sleep, everyday life, I mean I can deal with some pain but when you cant walk or lift your arms, makes it tought to do side raises in the gym....I have tried warming the oil, hot pack and rubbing the spot after injecting, NO LUCK!!!,I cant even touch the spot is so sore... so I went on to GPZ and got some oil, this is agenst why I got the higher mg line but whatever will stop the pain...my gear is mixed in cotton oil and they only have soy oil, is it okay to mix these two...and also I have 100ml b12, dont want it to go to wast, can I drink it, its water based???

Thanks for any help

HM

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    [QUOTE=HollywoodM3]Hey bros,
    Well I hve been using b12 to cut my prop,tren ,test enth, but no luck, the pain is just unbarable, its effecting my workouts, sleep, everyday life, I mean I can deal with some pain but when you cant walk or lift your arms, makes it tought to do side raises in the gym....I have tried warming the oil, hot pack and rubbing the spot after injecting, NO LUCK!!!,I cant even touch the spot is so sore... so I went on to GPZ and got some oil, this is agenst why I got the higher mg line but whatever will stop the pain...my gear is mixed in cotton oil and they only have soy oil, is it okay to mix these two...and also I have 100ml b12, dont want it to go to wast, can I drink it, its water based???

just out of curiosity your using proline right?

Yeah im using pl gear, the pain is just unbarable....

HM

sorry to hear the pain is so bad, it only lasted two weeks at most for me...........now it does not hurt at all with the proline.

its been a almost 2 wks, but my work out sux b/c of the pain, cant sleep b/c of it...so I am just looking for something to help...im just tired of it, there's not point in doing it if you cant give 110% into your workouts..im not going to get bigger on the couch with a hot pack on my arm...its not even enjoyable...

The only plus is that if I inject into my delts the lumps I get make my shoulders look 1/2 in bigger in a few hours...lol...

the other bad thing is besides not being able to lift your arms up, is that each spot stays sore for a wk or more, which is making it very difficult to take the eod injections, I have had to inject into my delt when it was still sore, which by the way doesnt make it feel anybetter.....

but if anyone can answer my first question, I would really appreciate any info,help, tips...

HM

well i have to admit I have missed working out legs for the first 2 weeks because they were sore, but it is funny bc my legs are getting huge and ripped and I did not even work them out.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    wow...thats painful if your going to these measures to cut the pain...i dont know about your cotton seed oil question...but im pretty sure b12 has to be injected....could be wrong though?

yeah I talked with the guy who I got the gear from, and he said to either not put test,prop,tren in the same shot, and or cut it with some oil,...I just got some oil but its soy and the gear is in cotton, need to know if its okay to mix

HM

can anyone shed some light on if you can mix cotton with soy oil, to help with the pain..

HM

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    You can mix the oils bro.

-moto

Bartleby is offline Member
    i thought cotton seed oil led to sterilization??

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    My first shots were real painful, still feeling them now, I just did my fourth shot this morning, mixed the tren with test and heated up the oil pretty hot, and it's only minor pain. The hardest time is in the morning, once you go to the gym and stretch out you don't realize the pain.

ahhh thanks,
    so you can mix them..great I think this will help a buntch, My primary use is to cut the **** prop, 200mg/ml and its kickng my f**ING A**...next time im gettng the lower mg line...

Thread Information