FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner

Clomid hurts my wee fellas!!

I just thought I'd comment on how I've noticed Clomid hurts my testicles. I noticed it too when I took HCG after my second cycle.

I started my Clomid after a moderately heavy 14 week cycle (at the usual recommended dosages). I was also running 20mgs a day of Nolva and had been doing so for a few weeks. After a couple of days I was aching in my nether regions. I thought it might have been my kidneys but then discounted that a few days later after making sure I drank enough water and cranberry juice to flush them. I decided to lay off the Clomid and Nolva and after a day the dull ache began to subside. The next day the ache had gone altogether.

Ok, I needed to run the Clomid and Nolva (for obvious reasons) so I started taking them again at 50mgs/20mgs. This went fine for a few days so I upped my dosage to 100mgs/20mgs again and low and behold the next day the ache returned.

I guess because my wee fellas have been out of action for so long they hurt a little when they are forced to start working again.

Any guys out there had similar problems? (If any girls had similar problems then you need to lay off the Test - lol.)

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't recall anything like this during my clomid use. I would say it is your boys getting back to work after laying around dormant for 14 weeks! I'm no doctor, but I'm with y ou on this idea.

Oh, and welcome back bro, haven't seen you around in a while. A simple "hello" would have been fine, rather than "hey, my nuts hurt!" lol

-moto

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    I had the same problem with clomid. It felt like i was kicked in the nuts. So I went to the washroom and quickly rubbed one out... and what do u know all the pain was gone. I had to much of a build up down there and the pipes were starting to hurt from back pressure lol

it all depends on how much testicular atrophy you got, but yeah if they shrunk up like rasins and have been out of use for a while you may get slight pain when they try to grow back to there normal size. Take a pain reliever and hope the pain lessens over time.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Full Intensity
    I had the same problem with clomid. It felt like i was kicked in the nuts. So I went to the washroom and quickly rubbed one out... and what do u know all the pain was gone. I had to much of a build up down there and the pipes were starting to hurt from back pressure lol
    That happens to me from time to time when I take ephedrine....rub one out and bam, pain gone...

Quote Originally Posted by majorpecs
    That happens to me from time to time when I take ephedrine....rub one out and bam, pain gone...

Ok, I'll give it a go.

legend is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FedSki

Ok, I'll give it a go.
    well...how'd it go ? we're waiting ? post a pic if possible !! ok i had a sismiliar problem last summer. my nuts were not sore they were freakin aching !! the pain was constant. it lasted for a few weeks, and when i had sex it felt like i was passing a golf ball through my cock !! i was tapping my ex-fiance and she swore i had an STD. i fell off my bed one time from the pain. i finally got the balls to call my doctor, he took me the next day. when i got there the pain was gone and it never came back. he thought i was whacky, but man what a relief. i thought it was a hernia.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Full Intensity
    Full Intensity, I call BS on this one. I refuse to believe you went without rubbing one out long for more than a few hours let alone long enough for anything to build up!!!

I have good luck with Clomid but I have had some weird **** happen with Ephedrine tabs.

This is good to know..not good your balls hurt, but good that it happens to other people. This happened to me when I started to take clomid and ephdrine. I thought it was the clomid because I had taken ephedrin before. I think for me it was the combo because when I would get the pain..(mostly my left testicle) I would drink ****loads of water and when I would leak it would feel good, like I was flushing them out or somthing???? Anyways, been off for a couple for 3 months now and rarely ever do I feel it anymore and when I do, it is very very slight!

For a while, I thought I had cancer, I would rub my balls every morning in the shower, checking or lumps. ;0

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Clomidia can hurt. Go see a clinic.

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Clomidia can hurt. Go see a clinic.

Ya, been down that road a couple times, I'll tell ya one thing, clamida don't hurt at all compared to when they stick that big q-tip up the tip of your tool......:0

One positive about going to the clinic is a big bag of free condoms!!

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Never had to go to a clinic. Although, a free bag of condoms seems like a deal.

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Never had to go to a clinic. Although, a free bag of condoms seems like a deal.

Deal and half bro.....ahhhh, to be young again. I am luck that a a q-tip in the pecker and a bag of condoms is all I got!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vibrantred94gt
    Deal and half bro.....ahhhh, to be young again. I am luck that a a q-tip in the pecker and a bag of condoms is all I got!!
    I've never had a dose in my life, which is kinda lucky considering I'm so bloody handsome I've bedded dozens of women!

Jackman is offline Banned
    winny gave me nut pains! i would be driving and it would feel like i got a ****ing cramp in my sack omg hurts just thinking about it

liftr486 is offline New Member
    im 4 mos post cycle of a 7 mos cycle and am almost done w/ pct of clomid/nolva and in the beginning hcg (i began pct late b/c i originally did it w/o clomid) and for the past few days, my balls have really begun aching like mad, on one of the other boards theyre like it could be cancer-i dont feel ne lumps- wat do u guys think it could be?? thanx

I still feel it once in a while., I have linked it to my lower back pain, but could be wrong.

steel_rail is offline Junior Member
    Clomid make me emotional, I feel like a Bi@#$ everytime I take that stuff. Can't complain brings my balls back

Thread Information