Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    BrownBomber's Avatar
    BrownBomber is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    788

    "My" Ultimate Lean Mass Stack

    Tell me what you think....

    Lean Mass Cycle:
    -Wk 1-14 TProp at 125mgs ED
    -Wk 1-11 EQ at 600mgs per wk (Frontload at 1200mgs for the 1st week)
    -Wk 12-14 EQ Base at 90mgs ED
    -Wk 1-6 D-Bol at 40mgs ED
    -Wk 9-14 Tren at 100mgs ED (Or longer sides got bad on Wk9 of my last cycle)
    -Wk 1-5 and 10-14 Slin PW only
    -Wk 6-9 IGF at XXmcgs ED

    Extras:
    -Wk 1-14 HCG at 500iu's EoD
    -Wk 1-PCT B12 at 1000mcgs ED
    -Wk 1-till PCT Nolva at 10mgs ED (Start 1 week prior)
    -Wk 1-6 Femera at 2.5mgs ED (Start 1 week prior) Using this to keep of DBol bloat.
    -Wk 6-14 Arimidex at .5mg ED
    -Wk 9-14 Bromo at 1.25mcgs ED
    ** Usual Hair Routine **


    PCT Started 3 Days After Last Injection:
    -Wk 1-4 IGF-1 Dosage XXmcgs ED
    -Wk 1-4 Clomid/Nolvadex Combo:
    Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    Day 2 - 14 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    Day 15 - 28 50mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva


    What would you change? Longer? Shorter?

    Thanks
    BB

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Chi-Town
    Posts
    1,708
    I would not end the tren and test and the same time. either 7-12 tren. something like that. Besides that looks good to me. I am guessing this is not your first cycle, if it were i would say it was to big but i assuming it isn't so it looks good.

  3. #3
    Mallet's Avatar
    Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Canada - TO
    Posts
    3,484
    First off I wouldn't bother FL the EQ and run it for 12 weeks, extend the prop one more week to compemsate. I see your bridging the slin with Igf..not a bad idea!

  4. #4
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    How many cycles you have under your belt..... That's over 800mg of test a week.... No need for the d-bol prop will get the cycle going...... Don't frontload the EQ just run it longer........ Don't run the bromo unless you see signs from the Fina use 200mg of B6..... Too much Femera... did you have problems with gyno in the past....... if so use 1.25 EOD if not just use Nolva 10mg and arimidex .25 through the cycle.

    -Wk 1-15 TProp at 100mgs ED
    -Wk 1-12 EQ at 600mgs per wk
    -Wk 3-12 Tren at 100mgs ED
    1 - PCT 200mg B6
    1 - 15 Nolva 10mg ED
    1 - 15 arimiridex .25mg ED

    I know nothing about this:
    -Wk 1-5 and 10-14 Slin PW only
    -Wk 6-9 IGF at XXmcgs ED

    3 days after last prop injection start PCT

  5. #5
    motoxxxguy's Avatar
    motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    2,630
    In addition to what MM said, if you have the boldenone base, you would be better off using it in the beginning than in the end. Either way, it would be optional, but I would put it up front for 3-4 weeks.

    -moto

  6. #6
    50%Natural's Avatar
    50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    4,132
    Ever consider var or masteron in that? I'd drop the dbol though...unless you can get lean gains off it.

  7. #7
    BrownBomber's Avatar
    BrownBomber is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    788
    All excellent comments and I will def. take them into consideration. To respond to a few...

    BB

  8. #8
    damiongage's Avatar
    damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Pergatory
    Posts
    3,454
    brown

    where in brew town you from?

  9. #9
    BrownBomber's Avatar
    BrownBomber is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    788
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    How many cycles you have under your belt..... That's over 800mg of test a week.... No need for the d-bol prop will get the cycle going...... Don't frontload the EQ just run it longer........ Don't run the bromo unless you see signs from the Fina use 200mg of B6..... Too much Femera... did you have problems with gyno in the past....... if so use 1.25 EOD if not just use Nolva 10mg and arimidex .25 through the cycle.

    -Wk 1-15 TProp at 100mgs ED
    -Wk 1-12 EQ at 600mgs per wk
    -Wk 3-12 Tren at 100mgs ED
    1 - PCT 200mg B6
    1 - 15 Nolva 10mg ED
    1 - 15 arimiridex .25mg ED

    I know nothing about this:
    -Wk 1-5 and 10-14 Slin PW only
    -Wk 6-9 IGF at XXmcgs ED

    3 days after last prop injection start PCT

    1) I am currently running 700mgs of Prop per week. Do you think an extra prop would hurt me in any way?

    2) Why is everyone against frontloading? I used the method w/ SUst and could def. tell the diff. betwen doing and not doing it. And I wasnt on any diff compounds.

    3) As for the femera I am primarly using it to offset the water weight associated w/ DBol . I am very sensitive to gyno. My nips start to get very sore a week or so into a cycle. I only planned on running it for the 1st 6 weeks.

    4) As far as the DBOl comments go up and down this thread. This may seem like a very dumb/childish reason. But I have never used the stuff and have always heard good things about on jumpstarting a cycle. IM very very curious on how I would react to it. For some reason prop doesnt kick in for me till the 3rd or 4th week.

    BB

  10. #10
    BrownBomber's Avatar
    BrownBomber is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    788
    Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    brown

    where in brew town you from?

    I live on the south side. You from here or know someone down here?

    BB

  11. #11
    BrownBomber's Avatar
    BrownBomber is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    788
    Quote Originally Posted by motoxxxguy
    In addition to what MM said, if you have the boldenone base, you would be better off using it in the beginning than in the end. Either way, it would be optional, but I would put it up front for 3-4 weeks.

    -moto

    Use it to start the cycle?? Why would this be? I assumed that using it at the end would alow me to run it all the way through. Allowing me to start PCT all at once.

    From almost every post I read ppl say that 10 weeks of EQ is not long enough but 12 is good. Well sht. 14 wks must be great, right?

    BB

  12. #12
    damiongage's Avatar
    damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Pergatory
    Posts
    3,454
    lived ther my whole life til 2 years ago. Im in minneapolis now but I'll be in milw. tommorrow. I come in bout once a mo. I lived in so. milwaukee and worked on 12th and mitchell. I know alot of people on the south side. how old are you?

  13. #13
    BrownBomber's Avatar
    BrownBomber is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    788
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    Ever consider var or masteron in that? I'd drop the dbol though...unless you can get lean gains off it.

    Masteron ...what I wouldnt do for some masteron. I should say what I wouldnt do to be able to use masteron. From what I hear it WREAKS havoc on the hairline. Tren is not tha bad to me at all. Im just terrified of using masteron, yet dream of using it as well.

    I have def. considered Var for the 1st 8 weeks. However, I wanted a jumpstart that I have never heard Var giving and like I said before I always wanted to try "The Breakfast of Champs"

    BB

    PS- As far as lean gains. ITs all related to diet not the roid correct?

  14. #14
    BrownBomber's Avatar
    BrownBomber is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    788
    Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    lived ther my whole life til 2 years ago. Im in minneapolis now but I'll be in milw. tommorrow. I come in bout once a mo. I lived in so. milwaukee and worked on 12th and mitchell. I know alot of people on the south side. how old are you?

    Im in my early 20's. **** bro if you wanted to move why not somewhere like Flordia, Cali, AZ, etc. Minn. is just like Milwaukee. Same $hityy a$$ weather.

    You play FB in high school?

    BB

  15. #15
    damiongage's Avatar
    damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Pergatory
    Posts
    3,454
    my job transfered me. Tell me bout it wish I could go somewhere warm.

    No, was to busy smoking dope in hs for sports. I am in my late 20s. Probally be at Mel's on water tommorrow night. My cousin bounces there. You hang out any where?
    I used to hang @ Slammers, Jet Setters, Amens, and Water Street.

  16. #16
    BrownBomber's Avatar
    BrownBomber is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    788
    Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    my job transfered me. Tell me bout it wish I could go somewhere warm.

    No, was to busy smoking dope in hs for sports. I am in my late 20s. Probally be at Mel's on water tommorrow night. My cousin bounces there. You hang out any where?
    I used to hang @ Slammers, Jet Setters, Amens, and Water Street.
    Check your PM's bro. I doubt ppl wanna read us go back and forth like this

    BB

  17. #17
    King Test's Avatar
    King Test is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Coursing through your vei
    Posts
    96
    BrownBomber is your propiante 125mg/CC? If so, what brand is it?

  18. #18
    BrownBomber's Avatar
    BrownBomber is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    788
    Quote Originally Posted by King Test
    BrownBomber is your propiante 125mg/CC? If so, what brand is it?
    I make my own bro. The next batch I make will have a strength of 125mg/mL.

    BB

  19. #19
    King Test's Avatar
    King Test is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Coursing through your vei
    Posts
    96
    Thanks for the reply.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •