Thread: gyno / estrogen

fireman is offline New Member

gyno / estrogen

I just got some nolva (10 days after sympton appeared) hope it wasnt too late.

my question is, how long will estrogen stay in the system for?
    my cycle is finished and I am using the nolva now (60-80 to get rid of the syptoms then 10-20 as maintenance) but for how long will the extra estrogen stay in my body?
    Will I have to stay on the nolva for life (so to speak) or is there a time frame where the extra estrogen gives up and is flushed from/ or absorbed from the body and is no longer a concern.
    Clomid is impossible for me to get, so I will be relying solely on the nolva.
    Any input would be appreciated.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    The estrogen will always be there males need estrogen too..... what you are trying to do is keep the estrogen levels from getting to high and also not allowing them to bind to receptor sites that will cause the symptoms your seeing now that will become gyno if not taken care of.

You will not have to be on nolva for life but while you have these symptoms run the nolva like you stated you were and then continue at 20mg ED through the rest of the cycle and PCT.

If you want to keep most of the test from converting and binding then run an AI L-dex and SERM Nolva through your cycle.
    Last edited by TheMudMan; 02-29-2004 at 10:56 AM.

cycle is finished.
    how long should i run the nolva PCT at 20 mg every day? 3-4 weeks? how long?
    thanks for the help

been running nolva at 60mg per day for 3 days now. still a little tender. much better than before however. hope this goes away soon.
    thanks guys

been using the nolva at 40-60 per day for last six days.
    pretty much gone now. only a slight sensation when I touch/rub the nipples. how much longer should I wait before I cut down to 10-20 mg per day?

btw, cycle was finished when I started this problem and statred with the nolva

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Keep running the nolva as is until the symptoms are gone then drop back to 20mg ED

Thread Information