bigjsheets is offline Associate Member

Gear through mail

I've got a .com source from europe i have used a few times successfully. I made contact with this guy before the scammer websites became huge. I trust this guy and have never been let down. My question is what if something got seized by customs. I only order personal quantities and am wondering if anybody knows the legal risk if customs did seize my order. ( I am about to order again) Anybody have any knowledge about this. My order will be a deca and test... Just enough for my cycle. Thanks guys

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Customs will issue you a seizure declaration - do not... I repeat do not go to pick the package up. If this is your first time - nothing will happen ( except your address is now flagged ) Read " Legal Muscle " for a more in-depth answer to your question Bro. Every Bro ordering internationally should read it. Just my opinion.

Kdog@usi is offline Associate Member
    I doubt they would come after you. I hear they will send you a letter saying you can claim your stuff with a script, but I don't think it goes any farther. I'm just repeating what I've heard so I dunno.

Kdog@usi is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerlifter
    Customs will issue you a seizure declaration - do not... I repeat do not go to pick the package up. If this is your first time - nothing will happen ( except your address is now flagged ) Read " Legal Muscle " for a more in-depth answer to your question Bro. Every Bro ordering internationally should read it. Just my opinion.
    you beat me

dumblucky is offline Member
    no big risk.. just cant use that addy anymore

muscle7 is offline New Member
    Customs is now scanning every package possible from overseas.Just saw a news report this evening on the situation.Should have seen all the gear they seized biggest willy i've ever had, anyway a long time friend from overseas has cancelled all orders i was recently notified by e-mail from thailand .also recently a famous american bodybuilder got caught in thailand i was told. (still looking for that info). seems DEA is catching on very fast.From what customs said in the interview, they will open packages containing pills or bottles, seize contents make a record of who it's being sent to and from where and then turn it over to the fda(FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION) then proceed to contact the sender to stop any future occurences. I would wait on any orders from overseas, but thats just me cuz i aint rich. peace bro.
    Last edited by muscle7; 03-03-2004 at 12:54 AM.

Thread Information