BuffGuy is offline Associate Member

How Come Newbies and Vets all Take the Same dosage for Winny?

I've noticed that almost everyone (at least everyone I have seen) uses Winnie at 50 per day. Why? Wouldn't like newbies need less than vets? Or am I missing something?

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    I think some of it has to do with how toxic it is. I am sure someone can elaborate.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    I find with a dosage over 50mg/ED I can't handle the pumps. That is just me personally. I know a few guys that have gone up to 100mg/ED but do to the toxicity I wouldn't recommend it expecially if you are a newbie.

some newbies can get away with 50mg EOD....I know many people who have had great results using zambons EOD.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IGOTJUICE007
    some newbies can get away with 50mg EOD....I know many people who have had great results using zambons EOD.
    Do to winnies half life of 12 hours it is much better to go with ED as opposed to EOD. Going ED will keep blood levels constant. Weither newbie or vet.

Yes, I am aware of that, but as I said, 50mg EOD still yields good results for some....i.e. myself....just like 1 sust a wk for a newbie canyield 20lb gains over 10 weeks, im not sayin this is recomended as sust is a multi ester and should be run EOD....i just think many are too quick to jump into high doses.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Winny is a pretty weak drug. Less than 50mg ED for most, not all, isnt all much for gains (if you consider winny giving gains lol). Over 50mg ED, for most, not all, leads to cramping or joint pain.

50mg ED is kinda the optimal dosing for both worlds.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    Winny is a pretty weak drug. Less than 50mg ED for most, not all, isnt all much for gains (if you consider winny giving gains lol). Over 50mg ED, for most, not all, leads to cramping or joint pain.

50mg ED is kinda the optimal dosing for both worlds.
    Agreed

Thread Information