speedtraining is offline Senior Member

Question Decca and Joints

Anyone have a seperated shoulder like me and take decca or have problems with there shoulder during chest work outs...Then get on decca and problems dissapear?? And if they did dissapear did it return after the decca was finished.

Rugby13 is offline Member
    I had a shoulder problem a while ago and wanted to start a fina cycle but couldn't due to the pain.....anyway all I took was half a cc of deca for 4 weeks and the pain went and stayed away. My results might notbe typical but it worked for me and I don't have problem returning at all. This was about 2 yrs back.

Quote Originally Posted by speedtraining
    Anyone have a seperated shoulder like me and take decca or have problems with there shoulder during chest work outs...Then get on decca and problems dissapear?? And if they did dissapear did it return after the decca was finished.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Deca keeps the joints nice and lubed - the best side effect of using it.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I just got a good bro of mine on 100mgs wkly deca ...it's helping alot!

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Deca is like a miracle cure for bad joints...

shootdeep is offline Member
    i've had surgery twice on my right shoulder and am waiting on surgery for the left. deca was the best thing that happened to my shoulders since before they were injured. yes the pain comes back and sometimes worse

Swellin Guest
    I just finished running deca in my cycle, and I had very little shoulder or knee pain. It was absolutely amazing. I had surgery on this shoulder and was out of the gym for a year. No way could I have pounded this thing for the last 14 weeks without the deca and the Glucosamine & Condroitin. I take twice the amount the bottle says...and I have been using it for 24 weeks. While on the deca, my joints felt the best they have in 5-6 years.

Like our buddy, I think I will keep 100-200mg deca in my future cycles...just for my joints...the rest of the deca related sides SUCK!

True, but I'll deal with the side effects as long as my joints can
    once again feel like I'm 18 again without all the pain I feel now...

Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    True, but I'll deal with the side effects as long as my joints can
    once again feel like I'm 18 again without all the pain I feel now...
    I'll second that !!!!!

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by powerlifter
    I'll second that !!!!!
    Am I allowed to third that?

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    If you can afford it, hGH increases collagen levels significantly if your looking at assisting joint repair without the deca dick, possible hair loss and bloat

Sure Nuf...

Buff loves him some Deca

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull

Thanks Bro's...

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    hahahaha

03-MASTERBLASTER-11 is offline Associate Member
    I have a hurt shoulder and I take 50 mg vioxx. When I don't take it, I can't even reach back to grab the bar on squats. With it, I don't feel a thing. That's an alt. if your like me and don't have a deca source right now.

I got the decca but what is vioxx.? I dont wnat to have to depend on something tho I just want this sh*it to heal.....

Quote Originally Posted by 03-MASTERBLASTER-11
    I have a hurt shoulder and I take 50 mg vioxx. When I don't take it, I can't even reach back to grab the bar on squats. With it, I don't feel a thing. That's an alt. if your like me and don't have a deca source right now.

Rugby13 is offline Member
    vioxx is a prescription anti-inflamatory/pain killer (like celebrex, jest better) I'm not sure if you can get it over the counter but don't think so.

Swellin Guest
    Hold the phone!!!

Vioxx & Celebrex have no painkiller in them. They are anti-inflammatory (prescription only) drugs.

THEY ARE NOT FOR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vioxx has some horrible sides
    Vioxx can be a very dangerous substance. It can mask serious problems that cause horros down the road.

Just because I typed the word Vioxx, I expect I will be passing (not pissing) blood for the next three days...God forbid I actually take one...I will need a danm transfusion!

BE CAREFUL WITH THIS STUFF!
    Last edited by Swellin; 03-08-2004 at 11:29 PM.

MafiaMan is offline Junior Member
    vioxx is not sold over the counter. I just had shoulder surgery and my next cycle will definately consist of DECA .

Not to hijack, but it's topical.....I've now taken 3 200mg shots of Adequan. Both menisci in my left knee were awful....pain all day, everyday. I feel so good right now. I was skeptical at first, but I'm so glad I gave it a shot. I have 400mgs left that I'll probably take 100mg/wk for maintenance. It is supposed to stimulate cartilage regrowth, especially at damaged/worn sites. It also is supposed to stimulate increased synovial fluid in joints (similar to deca in that respect). The results should be semipermanent....I'll know more over time. I have heard nothing but good from guys on other boards too. there is a big human clinical trial going on with Adequan, so it shouldn't be too long before FDA approval. I'd suggest anyone who feels that they have no other options to try it.

Bro try Naproxen Sodium ( Aleve = name brand ) take 2 220mg tabs with a meal every 12 hours - easy dosing - works round the clock - don't take an ECA with it though it already will prevent platelet aggregation - don't want your blood too thin - keep us posted

Quote Originally Posted by powerlifter
    Bro try Naproxen Sodium ( Aleve = name brand ) take 2 220mg tabs with a meal every 12 hours - easy dosing - works round the clock - don't take an ECA with it though it already will prevent platelet aggregation - don't want your blood too thin - keep us posted
    I lived off naproxen for a long time. It didn't help enough to justify the dry mouth and weak appetite I had from using it. I think that might all be in the past the way things are looking now

Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    I lived off naproxen for a long time. It didn't help enough to justify the dry mouth and weak appetite I had from using it. I think that might all be in the past the way things are looking now
    Glad your feeling better now

njk
    njk is offline Associate Member
    how many mgs a week of deca do you need just for joint help? thanks for info.

Quote Originally Posted by njk
    how many mgs a week of deca do you need just for joint help? thanks for info.
    I've heard people getting the desired effects in joints at as low as 100mg/wk.

Considering that decca will work with joint problems ...how long does it take to lube them joints...Same as the time it takes to activate in creating muslce.?

Swellin Guest
    I started glucosamine & chondroitin about 6 weeks before my cycle...somewhere around week 4 of my cycle, my joints felt the best they have in years. That was at 300mg of deca /week. It actually got better up to about week 6.

Yes i take the glucosamine & chondroitin with msm triple strength as well as fish oils...Still not to good...I'm gonna run decca with the rest of my cycle at 200mg...How did your joints feel before seroius pain?? and how did they feel after you came off?

Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    I started glucosamine & chondroitin about 6 weeks before my cycle...somewhere around week 4 of my cycle, my joints felt the best they have in years. That was at 300mg of deca/week. It actually got better up to about week 6.

Swellin Guest
    My joints suck! They are always the reason I have to lay off a week at the time from the gym. I even had to do this while I was on my cycle. I know there is no way I could have trained that hard without the deca ....absolutley no way! I was able to do a lot more without the forced time off.
    It has been four weeks since my last shot of deca, and the joints are going back to normal. They are still much better than before the cycle, but I am starting to notice a couple of small...nagging problems that weren't there before.
    I'm still on this cycle...well...a different one really, so I can see the diff in having deca and not having it.

njk
    njk is offline Associate Member
    how many mgs are in a cc of deca , generally speaking. thanks

DoctaBig is offline Member
    i hate the cox-2's (vioxx and celebrex), some people love em, but im with swelling...too many sides too much problem masking.

As much as everyone talk's about decca being so good for joints, i almost wonder if a guy did a little pharmacological research on decca and modify it chemically to have no androgen effects but still the good joint effects....i'd venture to say that person would be a very rich man......thats just thinking though, but it has been done why do you think we have XTC.

New Gear Head is offline Associate Member
    speedhead, my buddy had shoulder pain on deca it went away now he is off and the pain is back, I had surgery on my shoulder in oct and deca will be part of my next cycle

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    i got 2 disks in my lower back that give me a lot of pain.... they gave me both vioxx and naproxen. Didnt do a **** thing. Ill be trying 100mg of deca a week to see if that helps it out. Im keeping my fingers crossed

I hope it works for you and me bro!!

got test? is offline Member
    Roberts did a good article on this for mindandmuscle.net.

Knight1811 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shootdeep
    i've had surgery twice on my right shoulder and am waiting on surgery for the left. deca was the best thing that happened to my shoulders since before they were injured. yes the pain comes back and sometimes worse

I think Shootdeep is right on. Deca will subdue the pain for the time...however, b/c the pain is subdue, you don't have an indicator to let you know if you are pushing it too hard or not. Thus, you may end up injuring yourself more. Pain is a great thing to let you know you are pushing it too far and if you remove that indicator then there may be a greater chance of reinjury. And you really won't know until you stop the deca shots. Also, the pain reduction you are noticing from deca is from the anti-inflammatory action (IE aspirin or any other NSAID) of deca. There is a great article on joint pain relief by Anthony Roberts (aka hooker) regarding this issue.

K.

Thread Information