georgemrcs is offline New Member

Smile My 3rd Cycle. pls any feedback : )

lol lets try this again.. im NEW here and wanted to some feed back on my next cycle. im 125 kg at 6" and from Australia.
    my ccle will run for 16 weeks and i will be using Testoviron throughout the 16 weeks pyramiding. along side of that i will be stacking with Boldenone . half way through i will be usinf Materone for 5 weeks EOD and the last 4 weeks of my cycle i will be running Trebolone EOD along with everyting else.
    PCT is all planned out too.
    PLS would like some feedback on this cycle and maybe some good ideas on diet.. thanx Guys.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Dont pyramid test, run consistant dose throught he entire cycle. Sounds like you are trying to use too many compounds.

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    I don't think this is the place to post it

Rugger02 is offline Anabolic Member
    I would post your cycle plan in the Q & A Section.

And post your stats and goals in the diet section. An outline of what you normally eat and when would be helpful too.

ty Rugger.. ill try and do what u suggested.. still trying to figure my way around this website. : )

stpete is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by georgemrcs View Post
    lol lets try this again.. im NEW here and wanted to some feed back on my next cycle. im 125 kg at 6" and from Australia.
    my ccle will run for 16 weeks and i will be using Testoviron throughout the 16 weeks pyramiding. along side of that i will be stacking with Boldenone . half way through i will be usinf Materone for 5 weeks EOD and the last 4 weeks of my cycle i will be running Trebolone EOD along with everyting else.
    PCT is all planned out too.
    PLS would like some feedback on this cycle and maybe some good ideas on diet.. thanx Guys.
    So you're roughly 240-250 lbs at 6 ft? I wish my math was better.
    What's your bodyfat%? Just asking.
    And we need mgs(milligrams) for proposed cycle. For all compounds. Then we can help more. Can you give us some more stats about yourself?

yeah sorry dude about running to many threads, still feeling my way around and not out here to fool anyone just here to for help and hopefully one day help others too..
    For my cycle i will be pyramiding my testoviron form 500mg to a peak of 1500mg and my boldenone also from 300mg to a peak of 800mg. my trenbolone will be at 100mg EOD for 5 weeks and later in the cyle trenbolone EOD for the last 4/5 weeks. My body fat % is at the moment 18, ideally i would love to be 10-12%.

I eat 5 meals a day inluding one protien shake.
    Breakfast 6 wheatbix 3 white eggs and one brown toast
    1 250grams of tuna plus salad
    train
    protien shake
    2* 200grams of breast chicken 1/4 cup brown rice
    last meal as above
    hopefully this helps this time : )
    ty all

made a mistake , mentioned trenblone twice. first part masterone. thanx again.

fit4ever180 is offline Member
    yeah sorry dude about running to many threads, still feeling my way around and not out here to fool anyone just here to for help and hopefully one day help others too..
    For my cycle i will be pyramiding my testoviron form 500mg to a peak of 1500mg and my boldenone also from 300mg to a peak of 800mg. my trenbolone will be at 100mg EOD for 5 weeks and later in the cyle trenbolone EOD for the last 4/5 weeks. My body fat % is at the moment 18, ideally i would love to be 10-12%.

I eat 5 meals a day inluding one protien shake.
    Breakfast 6 wheatbix 3 white eggs and one brown toast
    1 250grams of tuna plus salad
    train
    protien shake
    2* 200grams of breast chicken 1/4 cup brown rice
    last meal as above
    hopefully this helps this time : )
    ty all

Several things here bro...

1. You really should get your BF% lower before you cycle. Higher BF means increased side effects... Check out the link below and post up a sample diet of your daily food intake with specific macro nutrient breakdowns of protein, carbs, fats, calories, and time/# of meals...

Cardio and diet is what you need before aas!

UNoffical "How to Cut" thread and sample diet...

2. Once you get your BF% down (that 10-12% goal you're shooting for would be adequate for a cycle), check out the diet section on a proper bulking diet...

UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...

3. You say your PCT is good? PROVE IT! Post it up for others to critique... You're planning a fairly advanced cycle and since you have questions about it, you will likely need some help putting together a solid PCT... Better safe than sorry imo...

A little heads up on the diet though... Judging by what you posted, a guy your size should be basically starving with that small amount of food.... Your last meal should be a casein protein source (i.e. cottage cheese, casein powder) and 10 or so grams of fat imo...

thanx for the advice fit forever..
    ive always had problems with dieting : ) but i will check out the link u sent..
    As for my PCT i will have 5000iu into of HCG into my last week of AAS and then 5/6 days later another shot of 1500IU and 5 days later 1500iu then i start with Novaldex for 2weeks at 50 and followed another 2weeks at 25mg.. Do u think thats good?
    Another question what should my Cardio in ur opinion be like?
    thanx again..

Well here also is a sample of my Diet. Keep in mind never had a problem puuting on weight since i was a kid lol..

Meal 1
    5 wheetbix with half cup of skim milk
    4 egg whites
    1 slice of low fat cheese
    2 pieces of brown bread

Meal 2
    salad plus 200gram pice of lean protein (chicken/lean steak)

Workout

Meal 3 PWO 2 Scoops of Whey Protein

Meal 4 PPWO 1/4 CUP OF Brown rice, 200grams of chicken breast and vegatables steamed.

Meal 5 Same as Meal 4

Meal 6 Same as above

Meals 4, 5, 6 are cooked at one time and seperated into 3 meals for a bit of convenience : )

I was also hoping to start my AAS next week and show my reults on a fortnightly basis.

Also my Cardio is 3 times a week 30 mins.

what do u think?

fit4ever180 is offline Member
    thanx for the advice fit forever..
    ive always had problems with dieting : ) but i will check out the link u sent..
    As for my PCT i will have 5000iu into of HCG into my last week of AAS and then 5/6 days later another shot of 1500IU and 5 days later 1500iu then i start with Novaldex for 2weeks at 50 and followed another 2weeks at 25mg.. Do u think thats good? HCG is definately a good idea while using tren... Most would say it should be injected everyday at 250-500 iu 2 weeks before your cycle ends and for 2 weeks before pct is started (4 weeks total)... You do realize your pct should not start until 14 days after your last injection? I think your pct is still lackig with just nolva... I would run nolva for 4 weeks at 20mg/ed and clomid 50mg/ed for 2 weeks then 25mg/ed for 2 weeks or aromasin 50mg/ed for 4 weeks

Another question what should my Cardio in ur opinion be like?
    thanx again..
    When cutting, I like to do cardio everyday, often twice per day at 30-45 minutes each time.... This allows me to eat more while cutting, so multiple times is a preference... I do the first session upon waking in the morning on an empty stomach and once more right after weight training... I'm currently doing cardio 4-5x per week at 30min on cycle... I also believe that when bulking you can go above the so called "fat burning zone" of 70% MHR due to an excess of available nutrients that should be there if your diet is correct... It's really a matter of how quickly you want results, so you will have to find what your body responds to the best...

Well here also is a sample of my Diet. Keep in mind never had a problem puuting on weight since i was a kid lol..
    yeah same with me... I was 274 at my fattest point (42.7%BF)

I really need to have a macro breakdown (protein/carbs/fat/calories) of these foods to give a better idea of ways to improve your diet, but from what you've got posted here, you're likely not eating enough. I shoot for a ratio of about 42/38/20 (protein/carbs/fat) for my cutting diet... You can calculate your BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate) at this link....

http://www.active.com/fitness/calculators/

Here are a few things I would change though off the top of my head...

Meal 1
    5 wheetbix with half cup of skim milk
    4 egg whites
    1 slice of low fat cheese Lose the cheese and add 2 whole eggs
    2 pieces of brown bread

Meal 2
    salad plus 200gram pice of lean protein (chicken/lean steak)
    add 40 grams low GI carb source (i.e. sweet potato,oats,etc.)
    Workout

Meal 3 PWO 2 Scoops of Whey Protein
    Add in 60g fast digesting carbs (i.e. white rice, honey, watermelon)

Meal 4 PPWO 1/4 CUP OF Brown rice, 200grams of chicken breast and vegatables steamed. I shoot for another 20g of low GI carbs in meals 4 and 5

Meal 5 Same as Meal 4

Meal 6 Same as above

Meals 4, 5, 6 are cooked at one time and seperated into 3 meals for a bit of convenience : )throw in another meal of slow digesting protein (casein powder, cottage cheese) and a fat source (almonds, olive oil,etc.)

I was also hoping to start my AAS next week and show my reults on a fortnightly basis.

Also my Cardio is 3 times a week 30 mins.

what do u think?
    I really think you should get your diet in check and your BF% down before you cycle to reduce strogenic side effects. AAS will only provide the results you seek if your diet is up to par, so it's paramount that you get it dialed in BEFORE starting a cycle!

All repsonses are in bold above... Good Luck bro! Keep us posted!

ty fit forever.. i know this might sound dumb but what are strogenic side effects?
    And as for my diet i will be changing that asap.. thanx again mate.

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    im sure he means estrogenic

mx3
    mx3 is offline Senior Member
    you are not ready for a cycle this advanced I would cut some of those compounds out.

should i be taking an A1 throughout my cycle? Arimidex ? if so whats the proper dosage?

Thread Information