Testify is offline Senior Member

Don't try this at home

or at your gym for that matter. Yesterday I shot 3cc in my pec and it was arm day. Everything was going smoothly until I went to the Preacher to finish up. Ouch! Putting that much pressure on that little pocket of oil in my chest was uncomfortable to say the least. I nearly dropped the bar. Its still a litttle sore - I hope I didn't cause a small tear in the muscle. Be forewarned.

dumblucky is offline Member
    will do..I mean wont do

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    3cc's in the pec? Are you crazy? You done that before? I haven't shot pecs yet but will only do 1cc per until I'm built up tolerance. Even then I'd limit to 2cc's. Unless you've got a REALLY REALLY thick chest. That's just me though.

bigjsheets is offline Associate Member
    What were you shooting?

Testify is offline Senior Member
    Doc - I am having no problems with the 3cc in the pecs . . . except for the incident the other day. But that is unrelated.

sheets - I am shooting 100mg Prop & 75mg Tren ED and another 200mg Eq every 3rd day.

lollipops is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Testify
    or at your gym for that matter. Yesterday I shot 3cc in my pec and it was arm day. Everything was going smoothly until I went to the Preacher to finish up. Ouch! Putting that much pressure on that little pocket of oil in my chest was uncomfortable to say the least. I nearly dropped the bar. Its still a litttle sore - I hope I didn't cause a small tear in the muscle. Be forewarned.

I did a 3cc once and never again. It was in my quad. That oil pocket was huge that I had and my leg hurt bad. I always spilt up the shots on a 3cc day.

Thread Information