wannaberipped23 is offline Junior Member

*PLEASE help w/ DNP*

Hey bros - im very concerned with my use of DNP . i have been on it for 6 days 200mg for first 3 days and 400mg for last 3. I havent lost a **** pound of fat - and i look the same. I started at 218 and now weigh 221??? WTF!!!!!!! What the hell is going on? Anyone experience this BS????

Someone Help Me???????

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Are you sweating at all, or do you feel normal.

BigSexy50 is offline Associate Member
    Are you experiencing any of the sides ?? If not I say that you DNP is fake. I have never taken it personally, but friends of mine have. If you have been taking DNP for week and gained weight I would venture to say it is fugats. I would PM a Mod or Vet as the probably have more knowledge for you.

No im definitely sweating my ass off - but the scale says i have gained weight - im so lost?????

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wannaberipped23
    No im definitely sweating my ass off - but the scale says i have gained weight - im so lost?????
    hmmm...sounds funny...are you eating like complete sh!t???

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    I take DNP . You wont notice anything for weeks bro. Right now you are bloating. Actually, you are losing pure fat right now but the bloat wont show that. Wait until you come of and a week after that then you will notice. Is the DNP green or yellow and stains anything it touches?

Hey come back here. Dont make me start helping you and then run off on me now.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    I take DNP . You wont notice anything for weeks bro. Right now you are bloating. Actually, you are losing pure fat right now but the bloat wont show that. Wait until you come of and a week after that then you will notice. Is the DNP green or yellow and stains anything it touches?

Hey come back here. Dont make me start helping you and then run off on me now.
    thats true...dnp will cause you to bloat even though you sweat so much....could be all water weight youve gained and just cant tell the fats gone

BDTR is offline Retired
    The only time i notice any visible loss ON cycle on DNP is with very high doses. On moderate doses the water retention stops the scale from going down. 5 days or so later you'll look your best.

Thanks for all the responses guys - yes the pills are yellow and they stain the bottle and im assuming that they turn everything yellow - but im careful with them...

Thread Information