BIGSNOR is offline Associate Member

Airbubbles when I withdraw syringe from vial

Hey, just wondering, my first 10 shots went good but lately when i withdraw my needle from the syringe their are hundreds of tiny little air bubbles in it. I was wondering why this happnes and what do I do about them. I flick it and hold the needle upright and even push my juice out and they still dont all come out. I think these have something do do with all the blood SHOOTING out of my delt after I inject........ and no im not in a vein I do aspirate . My friend told me that the bubbles will cause a pressure build up and cause the blood to rush out like it does. I just wanna know how to get these bubbles out. thanks bro's

evan

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Are you putting air into the vial before you pull the juice out ?? I always pull back on the plunger and push some air into the vial before i pull some gear out - seems to work for me.

yah i am pushin 2cc's of air into the vial before i suck the juice in.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Also make sure to take the top of the pin when filling it with air and after pulling out all the gear try flickering the pin with your fingers to get all the air bubbles before injecting.
    For an illustrative example check out Spotinjections.com.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    flicking the needle always works for me.......good luck

no flicking does nothing i can flick for two hours and they wont all come out. I mean these arent big bubbles........ their frieken tiny little bastards and theres HUNDREDS OF THEM..... maybe there is air in my vial that I need to suck out??

MachZ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGSNOR
    no flicking does nothing i can flick for two hours and they wont all come out. I mean these arent big bubbles........ their frieken tiny little bastards and theres HUNDREDS OF THEM..... maybe there is air in my vial that I need to suck out??

You need air in the vial to equalized the pressure when withdrawing.
    Inject some air in the pin then put in vial and squeeze like crazy to make sure all is out of the pin before pulling back to fill.
    I would go with a bigger size pin (20ga. works well for me) to draw, the smaller the pin the more bubbles I find you end up with when finished then swap out the larger pin for a smaller one before you inject.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    ive had trouble with those tiny bubbles when drawing from an amp but not a vial. but i would turn it upside down and stick it in the toothbrush holder for about 20 min and when i would come back they would all be gone.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    you should put in the vial exactly what you plan on drawing out of the vial. 2cc juice= 2cc air.

Cowboy Hank is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefJ
    you should put in the vial exactly what you plan on drawing out of the vial. 2cc juice= 2cc air.

I've had this "problem" (it doesn't affect my shots) a couple times, and it seems to me it's occured when I'm pulling out of a partially empty bottle...like the needle will sometimes be out of the liquid when I'm sucking it, maybe that's the culprit?

Spinedoc is offline New Member
    Tried any different sites? I've had the bubbles, shot in the glute by a nurse and not a drop of blood. Shot in my own quad and just a tiny speck of blood even with bubbles. I know the ones you mean, flick for a week, they won't go away.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    try heating up the solution bro and go as slow as you can when filling it... i know its a pain in the ass but i find when i draw and i dont take my time i usually see a bunch of thosel ittle bubbles... today thoguh for instance i let the vial sit in warm water for about 5 mins.. then i drew it out and went as slow as i could so i could avoide the bubbles.. as for using a bigger pin give it a try... i personally use a 25g to draw and it works just fine.. just takes about 5 mins to draw out, but hey im in no hurry

aslo try holding it completely upside down.. i've found this helps me as well, because wheneevr i have it slightly angled, i'll end up seeing a bunch of tiny bubbles..

LeafsFan is offline Associate Member
    Btw, when you see bubbles, are you supposed to invert the syringe and tap it? This causes the bubbles to rise (close to the needle) and push on the plunger to "push" the air out?

powr2lift is offline Junior Member
    From experience in using amps, I got the tiny bubbles you refer to, and when I slow down and let the "pressure" sorta "catch up" as I draw the juice into the needle it seems to reduce the air bubbles. It does not look like any juice is being drawn up but if you look close , you can see it going in very slow. I like the idea of drawing with a smaller guage needle and injecting with a 23 or 25ga. Slow down a bit and switch to a bigger needle if possible. Hope this helps, Peace

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    I have bubbles in the syringe when bottle is almost empty.

New Gear Head is offline Associate Member
    Had same problem in the past, when you draw back do it VERY slowly, then you will be good to go as long as the tip of needle is covered in fluid.

detroit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MachZ
    You need air in the vial to equalized the pressure when withdrawing.
    Inject some air in the pin then put in vial and squeeze like crazy to make sure all is out of the pin before pulling back to fill.
    I would go with a bigger size pin (20ga. works well for me) to draw, the smaller the pin the more bubbles I find you end up with when finished then swap out the larger pin for a smaller one before you inject.
    I agree, use a larger pin to draw with, you probably pulling back to hard with a pin that is too narrow.

Thread Information