BullFX is offline Junior Member

Mixed reviews on IGF1...

I have been researching the stuff for a while now, i hear so many different reviews on it i dont know who to believe any more, most people will like AS 's fist cycle no question about it, Most poeple like GH cycle no question about it... but why is it that alot of poeple who try igf1 dont feel any thing at all ?

is it one of those things that i gota try and see for myself? or what?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by BullFX
    I have been researching the stuff for a while now, i hear so many different reviews on it i dont know who to believe any more, most people will like AS 's fist cycle no question about it, Most poeple like GH cycle no question about it... but why is it that alot of poeple who try igf1 dont feel any thing at all ?

is it one of those things that i gota try and see for myself? or what?
    I think there are many varying degrees of quality in this product out there. That leads to many different experiences. I also think many people who haven't done anything but AAS are going to be disappointed if they think that it will have the same effect.

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    Are you really supposed to "feel" anything. I was under the impression that like insulin , it works with your muscle, not your mind or test like AS. Could be wrong though?

Solrock is offline Member
    It is a completely different expereince than AAS. there is no psyched up feeling that test or other hormones will convey to the user. The mechanisms of action are completely different than AAS.

And like Rickson said, a lot will depend upon the quality of the IGF-1 LR3 you get. IGF-1 LR3 is fairly sensitive, and improper handling can degrade or destroy the substance.

I ran IGF-LR3 and loved it. I am planning on running it again shortly while on cycle.

If you are going to try it, ask around to find a supplier that has delivered a good product to other bros.

BullFX is offline Junior Member
    bump

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    search around, it wasn't that difficult to find on the net.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Dude...I would edit that sh!t before a mod roasts you! Who said its not illegal? Of course it is! Figure out how to PM.........get that off of the board!

D

Thread Information