Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member

is lasix a steroid? my dog takes it..

hey, I was just wondering if "Lasix" was a steroid . I didnt see it on the drug profiles.. but maybe its under a differnet name?? sorry If this thread is a waste.. I was just curious because my dogs been on it for 6 months.

The Iron Game Guest
    it is a diuretic, depletes water from the body but unfortunately also electrolytes/minerals that can have severe side effects and ultimately death.

I DONT KNOW BUT......

IF YOUR DOG STARTS FORCIBLY HUMPING YOUR LEG OR WORSE AND YOU CANT STOP HIM..TIME FOR YOU TO START USING YOURSELF....JUST KEEP THE CLOMID AWAY FROM HIM AND HE'LL LOSE EVERYTHING.... J/K I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT THAT STUFF IS..

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool Re: is lasix a steroid? my dog takes it..

Originally posted by Iron horse
    hey, I was just wondering if "Lasix" was a steroid. I didnt see it on the drug profiles.. but maybe its under a differnet name?? sorry If this thread is a waste.. I was just curious because my dogs been on it for 6 months.
    You ask a good question, Iron Horse, although I'm not sure your assumption would hold as a logical argument, e.g., "My dog is on Alpo.* Does that mean that Alpo is a steroid ?"

Anyway, The Iron Game is correct - Lasix is a diuretic, not a steroid. It is used medically to treat edema (swelling), congestive heart failure, and as an adjunct for the treatment of hypertension. From a functional perspective, it simply makes you urinate more - a lot more, which is why it can deplete you of potassium and other nutrients. It is used by some bodybuilders to get rid of water immediately before a competition, but other than that, Lasix has no anabolic value.

Check the A.R. drug profiles again - Lasix is listed; you may not have let the full page load the first time.

Oh, and if you haven't gotten the message . . . don't fuck with Lasix.

Thread Information