mc02 is offline New Member

good gains or gut gains

i am an endo-meso and i weigh 200lbs and stand about 5'11", i am taking 12wks of propionate injecting .7 cc's eod. i am into my first week and i am feeling a definite pump and small strength gains, but no noticeable fat loss. i am taking prop because of it's low water retention, especially w/my body type. i am eating chicken breast, tuna, lean beef, wheat bread, potassium, and three 55g shakes per day. i am eating alot, but can i eat too much if i am trying to cut up? i am working out about an hour and 45 mins. every day and slipping cardio in as well. please let me know if i am doing this right so far.

Sorken is offline Member
    are you hitting the weights 7day a week ??

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Prop is not going to help with your diet. You need to figure out what works for you. I believe the standard 200 pound person at about 15% bodyfat needs to take in 3500 caloris to retain. 500 more to gain and 500 less to lose.

mc02 is offline New Member
    i am working out seven days a week, but my old routine was high weight, low reps, and now that it's time to cut i am making the transition to less weight, high reps. my weakest features are my lower abs, obliques, and lower back. i am trying to put them into focus and work them as hard as the rest of my already developed body, but i have had no real success. i know that i've only been on a week and i feel it in my workouts, but when should i see some results besides strength. thanks, peace.

Thread Information