Help my idiot friend

ok, i have a friend who has just started training at my gym 3 weeks ago. After 3 weeks he has become inpatient and started a test cycle. He has started taking Enatat QV Test at 500mg a week he thinks. The kid is 17 years old and may weight 140 if he is lucky. His diet and training are ****, and I think this is a really bad idea. He has done no research, has no estrogen blocker, and doesnt have a clue about pct. Please give me arguments i can use to get him away from this cycle. Thanks!
    ps he bought the **** from some crazy guy who LIVES in a vets office.

Silk_2 is offline New Member
    tell him to come to this board!!

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    What help do you want us to give him other than to tell him he is an idiot?

i just want to print him out others opinions of whats going to happen to him if he continues with this. if you dont want to you dont have to help

Superhuman is offline Banned
    okay, I don't know where to start... how long has he been training? Tell him that he should train naturally until he reaches his "plateau", and THEN start a cycle. If he first starts lifting with juice, then he will always have to lift with juice because his body has no foundation for all this new muscle - it's a completely insane idea. That's like a person drinking for the first time, and instead of having a couple shots of vodka, having a whole bottle! Not only will you not enjoy yourself, you'll get really fu cking sick. Tell him that he's a dumbass. I started AS at a young age and I sincerely regret it.

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    just tell him its dumbasses like him that give steroids a bad name cuz dumb asses like him take it and think its muscle in a bottle...and even if hes on it he wont get good gains that he will keep if his diet training and PCT are in check...Steroids are not a game, you should know what your putting into your body...

on top of that, running a cycle of only test enth is nearly pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by Superhuman
    uhm...if its a first cycle or second i beg to differ pal....

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    tell him he'll end up shutting down his whole system by starting so young... he will close his growth plates... could become infertile and not be able to have any kids...his body will stop producing testosterone which could be permenant (or at least mess them up severly for the rest of his life).... his nuts will shrink... he could potentially really screw up his endocrine system, which could lead to severe problems.... without antis he has the chance of developing a nice set of boobs... without pct he will lose everything he had (Especially with a ****ty diet and training..)

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah im gonna have to disagree on this one also... im running test e only and getting some awesome gains both in size and strength...

barbarian is offline Banned
    heres your sign

arnold1980 is offline Associate Member
    test only cycles aren't just for newbies

arnold1980 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LACBodybuilder
    ok, i have a friend who has just started training at my gym 3 weeks ago. After 3 weeks he has become inpatient and started a test cycle. He has started taking Enatat QV Test at 500mg a week he thinks. The kid is 17 years old and may weight 140 if he is lucky. His diet and training are ****, and I think this is a really bad idea. He has done no research, has no estrogen blocker, and doesnt have a clue about pct. Please give me arguments i can use to get him away from this cycle. Thanks!
    ps he bought the **** from some crazy guy who LIVES in a vets office.
    He's gonna do what he wants, i know the type. Just make sure he gets his blood pressure checked out. He really should get some anti e's on hand just in case. Does he have any previous experience? Is he prone to gyno?

Kdog@usi is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    yeah im gonna have to disagree on this one also... im running test e only and getting some awesome gains both in size and strength...
    I hope a test only cycle is a good choice, otherwise I've wasted months of research and my cycle sucks.

tell him he really doesn't need 500 mg's either if he has never done a cycle before...its only getting more prone to side effects...if he has no base like you say and if he insists try to get him to take like 250 mg's...

Kdog@usi is offline Associate Member
    the kid is 17! tell him he f***in up and do your best to get him off the juice!

ultranyteg is offline Junior Member
    OMG this kid is gonna die
    500 mg on a 140 lbs frame will kill him

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Just tell him he is stupid... I dont even feel like gettin into it, I could go on for ever why he shouldnt but im not going to. Tell him that he is stupid, and to join AR and post and he will get the anwsers he needs, as well as advice.

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    tell his mom or dad.

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    i started at 16 and totally regret doin it.....tell ur friend to do a search on this site about what happens when you introduce synthetic hormones into your body at a young age....bet he'll **** his pants!

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PurePower
    tell his mom or dad.

haha.....that should work!!

palequail is offline Banned
    you know what it is his body and he is probably a stubborn dumb kid who is going to do it regardless....sometimes people have to learn through experiences that **** them up...

yup, tellin his parents will definately do something! hey sorry, I gues running test-only cycles is cool, but It's better to add something to it. Test and Dbol are a good combination for a first cycle, better than test-only. You at least have to admit that.

juicewillis is offline New Member
    500mg on 140 pound person wont do ****. The best thing to do which is what I tell my friends who look for the easy way out. I tell them they need to get all osrt of drugs to counteract this and that, ect, ect, ect. Make it really complex and tell them they cant take anything until they are 180 pounds and have been training naturally or the roids will affect them badly....just flat out lie, tell them anything you need to to gewt him to stop.

palequail is offline Banned
    tell him he'll grow tits and not be able to get a boner...that should work for a high school kid

asiancuts is offline Associate Member
    yup, tellin his parents will definately do something! hey sorry, I gues running test-only cycles is cool, but It's better to add something to it. Test and Dbol are a good combination for a first cycle, better than test-only. You at least have to admit that.
    i would have to disagree with you. running test only the first time is the way to go. you need to run it alone rather than something like dbol to see how your body reacts to it by itself. if you stack with dbol for the first time, and you get side effects, or even a positive reaction for that matter, you won't know which compound caused it. so no, test/dbol isn't good for a 1st cycle IMO

asiancuts is offline Associate Member
    oh, and to add to my last post, you should introduce only one compound at a time

dumblucky is offline Member
    over 100 post and youi came up with this aswer ..where have you been posting in the xxx forumn

oh for futher info on this kids lack of knowledge. He has just informed me he injects in the glutes by sitting on the edge of a chair, with a 18 g needle, 1/2 cc in each cheek. Am i the only one who is in pain just thinking about this. and he doesnt switch needles, so its probably dull when it goes in.

tell mommy and Daddy. That's hilarious, this kid is going to do what he wants but his test levels at that age are already through the roof, there is no need for testosterone .

Whatcha gonna do...

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I completely disagree bro. If your diet, training and sleep is on, then a test only cycle kicks ass! You can easily put on 15+ pounds! A test only cycle is very important to a first time user. TEST is the base for all cycles. Plain and simple.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    oh for futher info on this kids lack of knowledge. He has just informed me he injects in the glutes by sitting on the edge of a chair, with a 18 g needle, 1/2 cc in each cheek. Am i the only one who is in pain just thinking about this. and he doesnt switch needles, so its probably dull when it goes in.
    Well, when the infection sets in, Mommy and Daddy will finally know. UNREAL!

Also tell him that I hope he likes his height because he will probably not grow another inch if he growth plates close prematurely.
    Last edited by buylongterm; 03-18-2004 at 02:18 PM.

Long&Strong is offline Associate Member
    I think I am gonna be sick...tell him, to empty an ink pen and then stab himself with that instead

Well i tried to stop him. I showed him all of your advice, but he claims to have put on 5 lbs and that his strength has doubled. This makes sense seeing as he has been on Test Enth for 4 days. I mean it doesnt that stuff a couple of weeks to kick in or anything (Sarcastic). Like you all said, stubborn and not going to do anything but what he wants. I do however like the inkpin idea, since those are a lot easier to come by then pinz. Thanks for trying.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Tell him that many people who are older than him, such as myself, are still way too young to safely consider AS. Maybe that will sink in, it did for me.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Well i tried to stop him. I showed him all of your advice, but he claims to have put on 5 lbs and that his strength has doubled. This makes sense seeing as he has been on Test Enth for 4 days. I mean it doesnt that stuff a couple of weeks to kick in or anything (Sarcastic). Like you all said, stubborn and not going to do anything but what he wants. I do however like the inkpin idea, since those are a lot easier to come by then pinz. Thanks for trying.
    some people just need to learn the hard way

Quote Originally Posted by DARKSEID
    some people just need to learn the hard way
    yup, I've learned the hard way about everything in my life!

dawgy52 is offline New Member
    Show him some gyno pics. He should like that.

tehmoo is offline New Member
    If he doesn't listen to you bro atleast point him in the correct direction of usage. I know the type your referring too also, there are idiots in my gym which have been training weeks and the next thing they all have extreme acne, bitch tites and bloated faces...most people would worry but they think being on steroids is cool. Just point him in the right direction of usage of he decides not to listen to you...OR quite simply get in touch with the boys parents and notify them of his underage drug abuse?

definately... at his age, taking AS without proper precautions could really fu ck him up. tell his parents!

in addition to that, he is a teenage boy. he probably thinks it's really cool to be on roids and he might be running his mouth of to his friends about it. if he's not careful, he could get busted and that would be bad. teens just aren't mature enough, both physically and mentally, for AS. tell his parents, seriously.

Thread Information