mechman is offline New Member

Going on third week!!!!!!!

Weeks 1-4 dbol 25-30mg daily
    1-12 sustanon250 250mg twice weekly.
    I'm starting the third week.I've notice that strength and size has increased already.I've been told that the third and fourth week is even better!So far i've gained 7lbs in week one and only 2lbs in week two.Found that odd.I seem to have gotten a flu after my second injection it was gojng away and then when i did my third inj. it came back.I'm doing another injection tonight but i still have the flu.Anyone else have this problem?I'm hoping it will go away soon.My energy levels are down.Not getting hard enough pumps at the gym.I was thinking of waiting a week for my next injection or should i say f--- it and quit my whining???????????

sniper320 is offline Member
    If you Gained 7lbs in week one thats probobly water retention, but 1 week is even a little too soon for that much. check the scale your using.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mechman
    Weeks 1-4 dbol 25-30mg daily
    1-12 sustanon250 250mg twice weekly.
    I'm starting the third week.I've notice that strength and size has increased already.I've been told that the third and fourth week is even better!So far i've gained 7lbs in week one and only 2lbs in week two.Found that odd.I seem to have gotten a flu after my second injection it was gojng away and then when i did my third inj. it came back.I'm doing another injection tonight but i still have the flu.Anyone else have this problem?I'm hoping it will go away soon.My energy levels are down.Not getting hard enough pumps at the gym.I was thinking of waiting a week for my next injection or should i say f--- it and quit my whining???????????
    he bro for optimal results with sust you should be doing it EOD or ED .... just to let you know... not saying it can;t be done twice a week but its just that much better with the EOD/ED....

Thread Information