ColdSore is offline Banned

Prop/Tren and Pin Size....

Does anyone have experience with prop and tren going through a 27ga. pin??

I will be doing a sh!tload of injections for my next cycle and would live to use a smaller pin to cut down on scar tissue and pain...i know 25ga. are no problem...but 27ga. is alot smaller.

harleyman is offline Associate Member
    i tried it, use a 25 gage works good, thats what i use [delt shots}

Peter is offline Associate Member
    what kind of prop/tren mix is it? If it Proline, there no shot its getting through a 27 from you pushing it (Glute injections). If you had someone else there to push it in it might go in. I think you would be able to push it yourself in the quad though. Just my 02
    -Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Peter
    what kind of prop/tren mix is it? If it Proline, there no shot its getting through a 27 from you pushing it (Glute injections). If you had someone else there to push it in it might go in. I think you would be able to push it yourself in the quad though. Just my 02
    -Pete
    its going to be homebrew powder, not the syno/finaplix conversion...im useing cottonseed oil....

I wanted to use the 27's for my bis and tris...i used 25 ga. in my first cycle when i injected tren ed, but i would like to use a smaller one if i can, if not its no big deal

dumblucky is offline Member
    one way to find out

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    27g is too small IMO, a 25g is fine there really is'nt much difference.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    I have used a 29g with tren only. I don't have any idea about a tren/prop mix though.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    ****, how are you getting a 29, you must draw insanely slow, i just draw with a 22 and shoot with a 25

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    ****, how are you getting a 29, you must draw insanely slow, i just draw with a 22 and shoot with a 25
    I pull the plunger out, and inject into the insulin pin with a 21g.

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    I use 25 worked fine..

Quote Originally Posted by ItalianMuscle
    I use 25 worked fine..
    yeah i know 25ga works, thats what i normally use...but if i can go smaller i would like to...but i didnt want to order load of 27ga's and they not work...see what i mean...ive got enough 25's to last me through the cycle so it wont be a problem

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    I have used 26guage in my bis and tris this week if thats of any help, went in really quick if you wanted it to but I only used 1/2 a cc in each arm.

Man....I don't have that kind of patience....I recently graduated down to 23's.....ordered 25's today but only because I'm entering an 11 shot per week part of my cycle soon, or I wouldn't even think about it.
    When I do shots it's like waiting for the Microwave, or for a Program to open when you already have 7 open already...Im like, "Come On Already, God!"
    TSW

Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    Man....I don't have that kind of patience....I recently graduated down to 23's.....ordered 25's today but only because I'm entering an 11 shot per week part of my cycle soon, or I wouldn't even think about it.
    When I do shots it's like waiting for the Microwave, or for a Program to open when you already have 7 open already...Im like, "Come On Already, God!"
    TSW
    i hear yeah, i get impatient to...espcially when i push the plunger and i dont see it move, im like WTF, its cloged!...

guess ill stick with my trusty 25's for my **** million injections....ill be injecting 56 times during the first 4 weeks and another 112 during the remaining cycle!!!! ...oh well..long esters dont like me so its what i have to do...

Quote Originally Posted by Bigun
    I have used 26guage in my bis and tris this week if thats of any help, went in really quick if you wanted it to but I only used 1/2 a cc in each arm.
    if the 26's work...i might order a few 27ga pinz to see how it goes...i dont know if gpz sells 26ga??? and ill only order from them, no exceptions...but 25-26 is probly not much of a difference at all

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    I think you should have patience when injecting. Lets be honest we are injecting oil into bodies in areas where nerves, veins and arteries are abundant so lets forget the bravado and use care especially given the amount of newbies who read the board!

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Coldstone, why dont you go to walmart and get 5 27g pinz see how they work? Let us know how this goes as I might use 27g if it works. Or you could order some and if you cant use them with prop use them for HCG .

not2bigyet is offline Member
    I have gone as low as 29g for my bi's and tri's using prop and fina. I'm now using 27g from GPZ for these spots and it works fine, just pull the plunger out and put it in the pin that way...25g everywhere else...go for it bro!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    Coldstone, why dont you go to walmart and get 5 27g pinz see how they work? Let us know how this goes as I might use 27g if it works. Or you could order some and if you cant use them with prop use them for HCG.
    i ordered some 27's this morning after class...i will be testing it next sunday when i begin my cycle...ill bump this thread back up, or start a new to let everyone know...

my guess is that its gonna vary from gear to gear...like vet stuff tends to use alot of BA so the viscosity is alot less...my homebrew will only have 3-5% ba and 15%bb and the rest oil, so it should be a littel thicker than some...well see how it goes

BUMP, howd the tiny pinz work??

well i couldnt find 1 inch 27ga's...so i got 27ga 5/8 inch...im gonna shoot my bis tommarow and im gonna use em...ill let ya know....the 25's and 23's are working fine though so far

Howd it go bro??

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    Howd it go bro??
    i ended up not shooting my bi's...but i did hit my tris on saturday night with a 27ga 5/8 inch...worked fine...

it was very slow injecting (1.5cc's)...so i think ill stick with 25's...you can really tell much difference anyways...25 is perfect for all shots IMO

Thanks for the info bro

not a problem bro...

Thread Information