juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member

fat deposits in pecs

what can i do for fat deposit in my chest is cardio enough should i take clenbuterol to burn more fat or nolvadex whattttttttttttttt

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    what can i do for fat deposit in my chest is cardio enough should i take clenbuterol to burn more fat or nolvadex whattttttttttttttt
    for fat anywhere always cardio and diet will work......... Clen / ECA will help with it too but the cardio and diet must be there first

quebecbulk is offline Associate Member
    you can also try one of those topical solutions....pgf

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Training and dieting should be good enough. You want to train and increase muscularity, build the muscles outward. At the same time, diet and lean out using cardio or aerobical exercises to build metabolism and burn fat easier and better. Your body will literally become a fat burning machine and build vascularity outward to the muscles needing the extra oxygen and nutrients due to intense or repeated training.

Nolvadex is an anti-estogen used to prevent the build up in the mammery glands. Prevents gyno or inflamed tissue behind the nipples. Wont get rid of fat in the chest area. Clen does raise the body temperatue by stimulation. Contributes to metabolism and is a good source for burning more fat calories. Clen can be incorporated into your training to assist in dieting and training.

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by quebecbulk
    you can also try one of those topical solutions....pgf
    Have you tried those before Quebecbulk?? Do they actually work?

My buddy tried it and he didnt like them much.

quebecbulk is offline Associate Member
    ammar: i live in canada( the land of ug labs ) and one of them produces a topical cream called pgf-2 for spot reductions.....the products itself works great but can carry a few sides( very bad itching ) and it cannot be used by woman( cant remember the reason ) since it could be deadly.

To sums things up yes they do work!

The only can ug lab that produces this product is QFS.

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    i noticed boxing helped alittle to tone my chest area since it is basically cardio for your upper body...

Fuller is offline Associate Member
    Keep in mind that men, if they have fat on them, will lose it last in their chest and their love handle area. I just visited a doctor last week to discuss my fat deposits in my chest area. And he re assured me about this. I to have fat in my chest area, but am losing it slowly but surely. Make sure, like mentioned above your diet is in check, you are doing cardio (on an empty stomach), and building muscle in this region. Keep in mind that the more lean muscle u have, the faster your body will burm fat. Fuller

barbarian is offline Banned
    yea that **** chest fat is a biotch man you gota practicly get down below 10% BF to get rid of all of it man

Same here, always been that way.
    I thought it was hopeless at one point (to get ALL of it anyway)...Then years ago I was 263 @ 6%..not a sign of it, it was like I never had it...but get outta shape and it comes runnin' back.
    TSW

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Plastic surgery is an option too.

clubbinkid is offline Associate Member
    i got it bad its not gyno but i wish i could get a doctor to diagnose me with it. so insuraNCE will cover but thats not happening. im thinkin of surgery when i get the money and build the chestb up more

Thread Information