My cycle:
    Tren 50 mg ed (never used tren before)
    Test prop 100 mg ed
    femara 1.75 mg ed
    b6 300 mg ed
    HCG 500 IU 2X a week
    clomid and nolva PCT
    * All for 10 weeks *
    My question is, how hard is it to recover from tren, and how much will the hcg help?
    -Jr14

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Everyone is different but it can be very hard to recover from..... To help make sure you run test at least 2 weeks past your last fina injection.

rookie205 is offline New Member
    can you tell me how to post a question please?? thanks

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    You may not feal completely normal for up to a couple months some times.

Quote Originally Posted by rookie205
    can you tell me how to post a question please?? thanks
    Go back the the Question Board, at the top left corner the is a button that says "New Thread"
    TSW

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Everyone is different but it can be very hard to recover from..... To help make sure you run test at least 2 weeks past your last fina injection.
    Yes....he's telling you to stop the fina at wk 8.

HCG will help.............. when atrophy sets in from shut down in most cases recovery will be harder than if atrophy was very little.

You could alos use 4g of tribbulus ED durring your cycle and PCT instead of HCG. I did this and recovered quickly on my last cycle where I ran fina for 14 weeks. I'm usinf 4g of Tribbulus in this cycle and my testicles are still the same size as when I started the cycle.

Peter is offline Associate Member
    Mudman,
    What is Tribbulus and is it over the counter? What would it be called on a sources list? Thanks bro!
    -Peter

Quote Originally Posted by Peter
    Mudman,
    What is Tribbulus and is it over the counter? What would it be called on a sources list? Thanks bro!
    -Peter
    That's the good thing no sources needed........ just go to any health food or supp store and they will have it.

It's just a plant but this stuff works........ I take it while I'm not on a cycle..... Makes me feel great.

mudman,
    Thanks a lot bro, I really appreciate your expert advise. I just have a few more questions for you, is Tribbulus to be taken at 4 grams a day? Also can i take HCG with this? And if my cycle is as follows what is my PCT timing?
    weeks 1-8 Tren 50 mg ed
    weeks 1-13 test prop 100 mg ed
    weeks 1-12 eq 400 mg ed
    femara 1.75 mg ed
    HCG 1000 IU a week
    Tribbulus 4 G a day
    Clomid and nolva PCT
    Should i start the PCT the day after my last test prop injection? What do you think? Thanks again for your help!!
    -Peter

Did you have problems with gyno before? If not then I wouldn't use femera but would use L-dex and Nolva.

Yes it's 4g ED of tribbulus

You will also want to extend the prop 2 more week because the half life of EQ is 3 weeks...... so run it to week 15 Depending on cycle history you could also run 75mg of prop ED or leave the prop where it os and bump the tren to 75mg ED

How many weeks of HCG are you going to run and what weeks? You don't want to run HCG durring PCT it will hinder the recovery.

No matter what PCT would start 3 days after your last prop injection and run it for at least 30 days.

****** Edit ****** Made a mistake about the prop.... sorry.
    Last edited by TheMudMan; 03-24-2004 at 08:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Did you have problems with gyno before? If not then I wouldn't use femera but would use L-dex and Nolva.

Yes it's 4g ED of tribbulus

You will also want to extend the prop 2 more week because the half life of EQ is 3 weeks...... so run it to week 15 Depending on cycle history you could also run 75mg of prop ED or leave the prop where it os and bump the tren to 75mg ED

How many weeks of HCG are you going to run and what weeks? You don't want to run HCG durring PCT it will hinder the recovery.

No matter what PCT would start 3 days after your last prop injection and run it for at least 30 days.

****** Edit ****** Made a mistake about the prop.... sorry.
    Yes i have had test induced gyno before sust gave me it (no anti e was run, yes i was an idiot). I have used femara in the past at 1.25 mg ed or eod and it works great for me. Why, is the femara too much, are there sides I dont know about? I will extend the prop to 15 weeks and change it to 75 mg ed. Since I have never used tren I am going to keep it at 50 mg ed for only 8 weeks. HCG i will run for 10 weeks, 500 IU 2X a week, as well as b6 300 mg ed, and the tribbulus 4 G ed. Cycle history = 4th cycle, I've never done test over 500 mgs a week before, so I guess it would be better to save my receptors and run it 75 mg ed...Tell me what you think bro, thanks again!!
    -Pete

Yes, femera ran high will screw with your lipids...... If you are going to use femera then use 1.25mg EOD and then if you start to see signs then up it.

The rest sounds like you have it planned out good...... good luck on the cycle and keep us updated.

Will do....Thanks a lot bro, i will keep you updated....Hey I posted a question on here regarding the detection time of tren . In the detection times part of this website it says 4-5 month but it is in the weeks category. I think it might be a typo but I need to be sure. Thanks brother!
    -Peter

Thread Information