eya_21 is offline New Member

critique my first cycle..

im 22 yrs old male, 5'5, 14% bodyfat, bin working out for 2.5 yrs... looking for sum more muscle weight on me, prolly around 5-8 more lbs, not really sure yet when imma try gearing up.. but if i were to do one sumtime in this next 2 months this is how its gunna look like..

Test E (400mg/week), week 1-15
    Deca (300mg/week), week 1-14
    Nolva(10mg/day), week 1-18 ... ('up' this if gyno symphtoms occurs)
    Clomid (20mg/day), week 20-23

im not sure if i should run the deca on 400mg/week from week 1, or pyramid it up, since i only want to gain about 10 more lbs ... critique all you want... thank you

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eya_21
    im 22 yrs old male, 5'5, 14% bodyfat, bin working out for 2.5 yrs... looking for sum more muscle weight on me, prolly around 5-8 more lbs, not really sure yet when imma try gearing up.. but if i were to do one sumtime in this next 2 months this is how its gunna look like..

Test E (400mg/week), week 1-15
    Deca (300mg/week), week 1-14
    Nolva(10mg/day), week 1-18 ... ('up' this if gyno symphtoms occurs)
    Clomid (20mg/day), week 20-23

im not sure if i should run the deca on 400mg/week from week 1, or pyramid it up, since i only want to gain about 10 more lbs ... critique all you want... thank you

If your only looking to gain 5-8lbs. that could easily be done naturally. Personally, I think it's alittle long for a first cycle, 20mg of clomid is not enough, and you can start it 3 weeks after your last injection.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with dark, it seems long for a 1st cycle, maybe shorten it to 8-10 weeks. i think with proper diet, training, etc, you probably can gain that weight in the first 4-6 weeks. good luck bro.

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Like DARKSEID said, you don't need steroids to achieve your goals. You can gain the amount of muscle that you want naturally in 6 months if you devote yourself. Why risk damaging your body if you don't have to?

toolman is offline Banned
    The cycle is too long and I would drop the deca for your first cycle.

i know, but my height is only 5'5', i stop growing when i was 16-17 and it really pisses me off, no matter how much clean food i eat i would only get wide and fat... ive bin working out for 2.5 years and i only gain 8 lbs since the very first time i work out.. the reason why i cycle deca for 14 week is because thats the time it takes for deca to have a quality effect on your body.. right? would it have the same effect if i cycle it for 10-12 weeks like DARKSEID said.. and why do u think the clomid is not enough? thank you..

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes, a 10 week cycle is PLENTY!!!! All you need is TEST.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    like everyone else is syaing if you only wanna gain like 10 pounds then reall y shoudn;t need any AS but test alone will achieve that easily... im only 5 weeks in mine and up 15-20...

i would know better, i havent gained for soo long.. ive bin short since i could remember.. i aint gonna grow no more, its as simple as that.. its my asian gene i think, so thats why im considering this cycle.. so wat do u guys think? whats wrong with this cycle for me? thanks ...

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by eya_21
    i would know better, i havent gained for soo long.. ive bin short since i could remember.. i aint gonna grow no more, its as simple as that.. its my asian gene i think, so thats why im considering this cycle.. so wat do u guys think? whats wrong with this cycle for me? thanks ...
    I think its been said pretty clearly. Reduce the time to no more than 10 weeks and stick with the test only for your first round.

Thread Information