t-rex is offline Associate Member

Question fina dosage opinions

hey bros,
    I am getting ready to order my supplies to cook my own batch of tren . The question that I am a little confused on the dosage amount, I have read anywhere from 35mg ed to 100mg ed. I personally was thinking of 75mg ed for 8 weeks. I am also adding 750mg of test per week, and 500mg of eq. My stats are at the bottom, and this is my third cycle, but my first using tren. One other question is if I plan on cooking 4grams of tren what size kit do I need, a 4g kit? just to make sure.

thanks

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    2 carts is a 4g kit. im running 50mg/ed and liking the results, your gonna hear alot of differant opinions but i think as long as its under 100mg/ed you should be fine, just run B6 the whole time your running the tren .

bump

quebecbulk is offline Associate Member
    if this is your first run at fina, then 50mg/ed will more then enough.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by t-rex
    hey bros,
    I am getting ready to order my supplies to cook my own batch of tren . The question that I am a little confused on the dosage amount, I have read anywhere from 35mg ed to 100mg ed. I personally was thinking of 75mg ed for 8 weeks. I am also adding 750mg of test per week, and 500mg of eq. My stats are at the bottom, and this is my third cycle, but my first using tren. One other question is if I plan on cooking 4grams of tren what size kit do I need, a 4g kit? just to make sure.

thanks
    I think you've already laid it out the way I would do it, except I would use prop instead of E or cyp.

75mgs/day fina
    I'm assuming your running the eq for 12 weeks and the test for 13 weeks?

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    As far as dosages, 75-100mgs is a nice dose for fina, you'll react well with your training experience, and all you'll do is get BIG AND STRONG.. Yep, I agree with Mallet also, shoot the fina ed with prop.. This is a very nice combination.. End the fina, and the EQ a few weeks before the test to aid PCT recovery..
    Last edited by monster.; 03-26-2004 at 01:05 PM.

asiancuts is offline Associate Member
    i have seen that many bros suggest between 50-75 for first time fina users. i will go with 75mg/ed this summer for my first time

mallet, yes I am using test e, because prop is not very friendly to me, I mean I can't even walk after a glute shot, not to mention legs or delts. I have tried three different kinds of prop and they all hurt like hell, and it hinders my training severely. I am using the test E with 50mg of proviron ed and 10mg of nolva ed, my diet will also be in check with at least 2 gal's of water a day. I also am running the EQ 12 weeks and the test 14 weeks. I thought I would start the tren two weeks into my test, so they could hit at about the same time. I don't look to drop too much weight but maintain a little while adding muscle and dropping the body fat.
    Last edited by t-rex; 03-26-2004 at 05:19 PM.

Thread Information