lsone is offline New Member

Question FINA QUESTIONS??? & POST FINA ?'S

I Am Currently Taking :
    500mg Wk- Euro Cyp 250
    100mg Eod-finaplix 100mg
    20mg Ed-tamoxifen 20mg
    Clomid 50mg For Post Cycle

In Another Post I Read That I May Have To Use Bromo...whats That??? Itried To Look For It In Other Posts But Bromo Is Short For Something And I Want To Know The Complete Name...also What Else Would Be Needed For Post Cycle (hcg ,vit B6, Etc.) And The Dosages...let Me Get Feedback On My Cycle And What The Senior Members Think Of It And The Post Cycle Info...thanx

BastardBoyFloyd is offline New Member
    Fina shuts you down so you should get at least 5000-10000 IU's of HCG , along with enough clomid to last a few weeks. With my experience in using fina, those two drugs helped me maintain almost all of my gains. Good luck, and how long are you going to run this cycle???

BBF

Jackman is offline Banned
    bromocriptine not sure if thats how its spelled

CutUp is offline Junior Member
    Bromocriptine is correct, its also sold under the trade name "Parlodel" The B6 will do the sme thing as the bromo, just not as powerful. If you have no signs of fina gyno, stick to the B6(less sides) you can take 200mg/ED for maintenance and up to 600mg/ED broken into three doses if gyno starts.

Keep bromo on hand in case B6 wasn't enough

lsone is offline New Member
    i read up on the hcg on this message board and some members said some negative things about it like it can create gyno and one should go with clomid for post....i think ill go with the hcg but how many shots will i need. i have a bottle that says 10000 on it, i will have to take the whole bottle right?? and can i start to take the bromo right now (im on week 5 of my 7 week cycle) one of my nipples feel sore... can that be gyno forming????

BigSexy50 is offline Associate Member
    I don't think HCG is necessary unless you are running a cycle in excess of 16 weeks.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    For a better explanation of Clomid and HCG . I have an excellent informational link in my sig at the bottom of my post (PCT). Explains the function and benefits of both.\

Also for your next cycle. Run tren ED not EOD.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSexy50
    I don't think HCG is necessary unless you are running a cycle in excess of 16 weeks.
    It is certainly neccesary for any cycle lasting more than 16 weeks. However, with any cycle some atrophy will occur. Fixing or preventing this problem will only make recovery easier. Big nuts are happy nuts.

Thread Information