reco1971 is offline New Member

Newbie with a Newbie ?

I am a very new member and I got a few questions.. I have been working out for sometime now but I in no way claim to be a expert and this applies especially towards AS. Apparently I can only get my hands on Deca ,Winstrol and Dbol . I understand that dbol and winstrol together is not a good thing but I was hoping for some input on how and if to use these together. I am attempting to see about receiving clomid but I cannot guarantee this at this point. I am 33 years old, 5ft 11 at 235 pds. I cannot claim to be either lean nor fat. I am thinking a High Protein , mod carb, low fat diet regiment will be good and as far as my workouts are concerned. I am planning to lean towards the basic compound movements as a base and then of course add different movements and rep and weight ranges as well. How to stack and how to use what I can get ( or if I should ) is appreciated as well as any other ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance...

You're not ready yet, you're gonna hear it a hundred times anyway so I'll get it out of the way.
    Testosterone is your (male) body's natural hormone, you Need to Keep this above whatever else you're running unless you like side effects like no sex.
    Be patient, you'll find some test, then put together a cycle, and we'll critique it.
    Save the Winny for later, for a Myriad of reasons I won't go into now, just save it, put it away.
    Get some Test, if this is your first, that should do it with "maybe" the exception of a Kicker of D-Bol to get things goin'.
    If it's not, here's a sample:
    Weeks 1-4: 40mg D-Bol ED
    Weeks 1-14: Test Enanthate or Cypionate , 250mg E4D
    Weeks 1-12: Deca 300mg per week (even with it's long ester, I would run it 150 E4D)
    Weeks 1-14: Nolva 10mg ED/ .5 L-Dex ED
    Weeks 13-14: HCG 500iu ED
    PCT:
    Day one: Clomid 300mg/Nolva 20-30mg
    Days 2-28 100mg/Nolva 20-30mg
    Throughout Cycle & PCT -Tribulus @ 4gm ED

Thanks Seventh. I appreciate your advice.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Like he said you need to hold off for a while... stick around and do a lot of research. YOU NEED TEST in that cycle.... click on the link in my signature

decadbal is offline Banned
    again against the grain, tons of pros then and now have run the famous. DECA /DBOL CYCLE, AND GOT GREAT GAINS. test has more sides than youll want. research some test free cycles your cycle is a ok one, but win on the first cycle is hard on u

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    Here are a few sites that may help you out a little.

Clomid & HCG
    http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...&highlight=HCG

Steroid Basics
    http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...t=Steroids+101

Ro

Thanks to all of you. I appreciate it.

Thread Information