OneMoreSet is offline Associate Member

Question against the rules?

Hey I am not sure if this is against the rules... But i need some advice on ordering stuff from a source.. Wondering if its safe to order to the home address or if one should get a po box... and using the real name a bad idea?

If against the rules to ask this ill erase quickly...

anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by OneMoreSet
    Hey I am not sure if this is against the rules... But i need some advice on ordering stuff from a source.. Wondering if its safe to order to the home address or if one should get a po box... and using the real name a bad idea?

If against the rules to ask this ill erase quickly...
    No Bro...This part is OK to ask here.
    Get a PO Box, maybe at The UPS Store etc etc, and use a Fake Name...that way if something does happen, it didn't come in your name.
    I would rather them be suspicious about why I have a PO in an alias, and for them to THINK I'm doin' something wrong, than have it come in my name and have them KNOW I'm doin' something wrong???
    TSW

Do you need to have forms of ID to get a box?

Oh, BTW, the fake names will be "Other People" that can pick up at your PO, you yourself will have to show ID to rent the box.
    TSW

So i would rent the box under my real name but then list some fake names as others allowed to pick up?

Also have you or anyone you know ordered from an online source that everyone says is legit? this would be my first time doing this online.... I just relocated from HI so i dont have any local sources...... thanks for your help guys

151 is offline Associate Member
    I recently got a PO Box and I had to show two forms of ID. They also told me if anyone else wanted to get mail at that address, then they would have to have two forms of ID, too.

****.. this looks like its gonna be alot more difficult than i imagined

swoleup is offline Associate Member
    If ur source is domestic I would just get it sent to ur home address. Works fine for me so far. (knock on wood)

Quote Originally Posted by swoleup
    If ur source is domestic I would just get it sent to ur home address. Works fine for me so far. (knock on wood)

do you get it sent to your real name?
    My source is domestic

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    I've had stuff shipped to my house and to my real name each time....no problem. However, if the law was to come after you they'll hand deliver it to your door. If anyone, and I do mean anyone, comes to the door holding a package for you addressed to you and with your name on it deny it's yours and do NOT take it for any reason. Tell them you did not order it and you have no idea why it's addressed to you and for them to take it back. You have to be in possesion of an illeagle substance for them to charge you with anything. Your source should always send your stuff so that you never have to sign anything for it....if they require a signiture....don't accept it. MHO of course....others might offer a different suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by 151
    I recently got a PO Box and I had to show two forms of ID. They also told me if anyone else wanted to get mail at that address, then they would have to have two forms of ID, too.
    I don't know about "Everywhere" but I have 2 boxes, and I am the only one that actually exists...so obviously, "no one else" showed an ID.
    TSW

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    I've had stuff shipped to my house and to my real name each time....no problem. However, if the law was to come after you they'll hand deliver it to your door. If anyone, and I do mean anyone, comes to the door holding a package for you addressed to you and with your name on it deny it's yours and do NOT take it for any reason. Tell them you did not order it and you have no idea why it's addressed to you and for them to take it back. You have to be in possesion of an illeagle substance for them to charge you with anything. Your source should always send your stuff so that you never have to sign anything for it....if they require a signiture....don't accept it. MHO of course....others might offer a different suggestion.

thanks alot for your opinion.... now do you think that there is a limit to how much you should order at one time?

swoleup is offline Associate Member
    yeah I use my real name. When I first get my package first thing I do is not open it and write return to sender on it. In case something does go down I can be like well I didn't order this package hence the return to sender note I wrote on it. Anyhow I hold on to it for a few days then I go ahead and open my goodies like a kid at christmas. Like I said no problems so far. I think it is fairly safe this way as long as u aren't getting extremely large amounts sent.

ok one last question... I think i feel pretty safe ordering to my home now.. But when you send money western union.. real name? and what is a test question? and answer? something to do with western union?

Quote Originally Posted by swoleup
    Domestic/International....rather irreleavant, if an Addy is being watched, adjoining addy's get targeted as well (arrivals/Departures)
    You need to trust me on this one guys, I have some recent experience on this issue that obviously I can't repeat..( many guys here know who/what I'm talking about)...but I'm here to tell you, it's not worth it, get a Box and an alias.
    TSW

Quote Originally Posted by OneMoreSet
    ok one last question... I think i feel pretty safe ordering to my home now.. But when you send money western union.. real name? and what is a test question? and answer? something to do with western union?
    I've sent money using my real name via Western union as well...might not be the best thing to do, I don't know but I figure if there are problems I want to be able to get my money back....I don't have any fake ID's and they'll want to see an ID if you want to get your money back.

The test question you place on it so that your source does not have to show any ID to pick up the funds. when you do place a test question double check that they really did put it on there....they screw that part up now and then.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    Domestic/International....rather irreleavant, if an Addy is being watched, adjoining addy's get targeted as well (arrivals/Departures)
    You need to trust me on this one guys, I have some recent experience on this issue that obviously I can't repeat..( many guys here know who/what I'm talking about)...but I'm here to tell you, it's not worth it, get a Box and an alias.
    TSW
    You sound pretty convincing here... I think im gonna go with the PO Box ... as long as they allow "others" to pick up with out ID.. now if they do watch your box.. and you have it come to an allias couldn't you get in trouble still since your name is signed for the box?

Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    TSW
    I guess I'll have to do something along this line myself. Thanks for the heads up bro....so far it's been no problem but then again I'm not ordering a lot of stuff either. However, when I get a package, I don't take it in the house........I hop in the car and take a ride to a safe place so to speak.....if i'm ever hit with a search warrent the cops will be disappointed.

also on another note.....make **** sure you don't have rec. drugs in your house as well.......just adds fuel to the fire if they find that as well as your gear.

Thanks for all the advice on this topic... I feel more confident in ordering now..

thanks again guys.

climberdude is offline New Member
    If sending via WU give them cash and and a fake name. There is no reason for you to use your real name. You talk about getting 'your money back'. There aren't too many scenarios I can think of where this would be necessary...

To get a POB pay some local kid or crackhead that has ID $50-$100 to set it up for you.

All right I've a question for you bro with PO boxes.....If your box is being monitored and you go and pick your stuff up, don't they have you dead to rights on accepting gear? I've always gone under the impression that if it's sent to my house and they are watching they would hand deliver it to catch me red handed. If someone shows up on my door with a package it's real easy to say it's not mine then to be holding it while standing in the Post office. Just wondering.

can we get some more people to respond with what they do.... legally whats better a PO box with your name and fake allias, or your home address to a different name...

Quick update!!

Stuff came in the mail today with no problems... was like christmas !!
    Ordered to my home with a different last name. Stuff came practically over night. the whole ordering process and delivery took only a week.

Very Very happy customer.

OMS

barbarian is offline Banned
    good to hear bro good luck on your cycle

Thread Information