joey11 is offline Associate Member

Fina Side-effects

Ive been on fina,sust and d-bol for about 6 weeks and im not getting the sides that i got the last time i did fina, should i up my dosage? Im taking 500mg a week of sust, 4 shots a week. I finished the d-bol 2 weeks ago, and im taking 75 mg ed of fina. The last time i took fina i got night sweats, insomnia and a little agression, nothing i couldnt handle. I made the fina both times, so whats going on?

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    maybe your body's just reacting to id differantly, i wouldnt up the dose, 75mg/ed is pretty d-mn good. i used to get night sweats from sust too so im sure they'll show up just continue using. are you seeing other results?

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Maybe the side efects you expierienced last time werent all related to the fina. Test gives me insomnia and makes me aggressive.

More likely you are used to the sides or are simply reacting differently. As long as it makes you stronger, be happy.

Ive put on about 15pds so far, the only sides im getting are a few zits on my chest, and believe me i dont miss the night sweats or not sleeping. And my strength has gone up a little, the intensity during the workouts is what ive noticed. This is my first cycle with multiple compounds.

M-JAY is offline New Member
    hehe, you've gotta be the only guy I've ever heard say, "dammit, I don't have the night sweats or insomnia, I need to up the dosage so I can get these God awful side effects!"

LOL

Seriously, as long as u r getting the results, who cares about the lack of sides! Count it as a blessing.

At six weeks, I wouldnt suggest upping the dose. It sounds like you are making good progress. The six week mark is about where the fina goes nuclear on me.

From your post, it sounds like you ran fina independently the first time. Running other compounds can make a big difference in sides, not always for the worse.

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by M-JAY
    hehe, you've gotta be the only guy I've ever heard say, "dammit, I don't have the night sweats or insomnia, I need to up the dosage so I can get these God awful side effects!"

LOL

Seriously, as long as u r getting the results, who cares about the lack of sides! Count it as a blessing.

yeah i ran it by itself and didnt really see any results besides that i got a little harder and more vascular, ill never run it by itself again, i had a girlfriend at the time and limp dick is not fun.

Quote Originally Posted by joey11
    yeah i ran it by itself and didnt really see any results besides that i got a little harder and more vascular, ill never run it by itself again, i had a girlfriend at the time and limp dick is not fun.
    Dang bro, thats not good, you definatley wanna run Test with Tren

Does anyone else think no matter how much weight they gain they still look small. Im 5'6 at 180pds, and i feel like i look the same as before i started working out, but everyone else says how big ive gotten, but i just dont see it, its good motivation though.

Yeah, its called an Adonis complex bro. We're all sick with it.

I blame the media.

Bigbowboski is offline Member
    Well im in my 3rd week of fina,and the only sides im seeing is. Im hot as hell at night my back and shoulders are slightly broke out with those big azz boles and Im now benching 365 -5 times on my first set. Then I remove the quarters,and so on and so forth. Ohh sorry.. Thats hijacking

BO

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbowboski
    Well im in my 3rd week of fina,and the only sides im seeing is. Im hot as hell at night my back and shoulders are slightly broke out with those big azz boles and Im now benching 365 -5 times on my first set. Then I remove the quarters,and so on and so forth. Ohh sorry.. Thats hijacking

BO
    LOL, 365 dang bro, thats pretty good for a first set

Quote Originally Posted by Z-Ro
    LOL, 365 dang bro, thats pretty good for a first set

yea but then i go down!!

if I can get it 6 times, then there isnt enough weight on it. i warm up with 175, the slide on the 3 plates and a qtr.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbowboski
    yea but then i go down!!

if I can get it 6 times, then there isnt enough weight on it. i warm up with 175, the slide on the 3 plates and a qtr.
    None the less a good lift unless you are a genetic freak. BTW I see you've changed your avatar...

None the less a good lift unless you are a genetic freak. BTW I see you've changed your avatar...

thanks.. Does short arms and a big chest qualify for genetic freak?? LOL

yea i changed it.. Do you like her??

thanks.. Does short arms and a big chest qualify for genetic freak?? LOL

yea i changed it.. Do you like her??

Thread Information