elemen0hpey is offline New Member

Sust/EQ/Dbol questions

Im ordering my cycle in about a week or so, i have it planned out somewhat but im sure it could use some help. heres what ive been considering

weeks 1-8 500mg Organon sust 250
    weeks 1-8 200mg Sydgroup EQ
    weeks 1-2 30mg Danabol Dbol

Nolva for post cycle, possibly with Clomid depending on how i am.

Im 5'7 165, about %15 body fat.
    my goal is to put on around 15-20lbs
    and cut up a good amount.

ive also been debating on wheather or not i should go with test enathate or the sust, the sust is more expensive but i hear ill see better quality gains.
    Some people have also been trying to tell me to loose the eq and go with winny tabs or clen to cut up.

can you guys help me out

ChrisB is offline Junior Member
    Looks good to me, I would go with 10-12 weeks personally. As for the winny and/or clen , I wouldn't use them in your first cycle. And as for the sust or test-E, I'm not experienced yet for that one...

quebecbulk is offline Associate Member
    use test e instead of sust(its has to be shot eod to keep blood levels constant ), and also you should run your test and eq for longer than 8 wks as they fully kick in around wk 5.

Last thing is that your d-bol should also be runned longer.

test e: 500mg/wk 1-12
    eq: 400mg/wk 1-11(you need to bump this up also)
    d-bol: 30mg/ed 1-4

pct follows

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    Try bumping the Eq to 400 mg each week. 200 mg is low of a dosage. Also, Extend the Sust to 12 weeks and Eq to 11. It takes Eq about 4-5 weeks to kick in. Extending the dbol to 3-4 will give you a nice kick start as well.

As Quebec said...Try switching the Sust with Test Enanthate or Cypionate ....But if you already have the Sust theres no stopping you now.

tbrocato is offline Member
    I read in your profile your only 20. I would hold off on a cycle for a while. Also if this is your first cylce and your going to do it

do this:

10-12 weeks
    Test E 400-500mg/week
    Nolvadex 20mg ED

PCT

Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    Day 2 - 30 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    Day 31 - 37 20mg Nolva

Again, I have said this before, it doesn't matter how old, it matters how long (how long you have lifting seriously) Wait till you hit that plateau, that hill you can't climb, then it's time to take the next step.

Quote Originally Posted by JDMSilviaSpecR
    Again, I have said this before, it doesn't matter how old, it matters how long (how long you have lifting seriously) Wait till you hit that plateau, that hill you can't climb, then it's time to take the next step.

it does matter how old your are espically if your growth plates have not stopped growing....maybe you need to do some research ?

ChrisB is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tbrocato
    it does matter how old your are espically if your growth plates have not stopped growing....maybe you need to do some research ?

I agree, not to mention you want to wait until your body's natural test levels have come to a regulatory state. Too young and it could cause problems down the road.

richtek9 is offline New Member
    So, Dbol at 30mg ed alone won't work?

Quote Originally Posted by richtek9
    So, Dbol at 30mg ed alone won't work?

def dont do d-bol alone

do the above cycle I mentioned if your going to run one...esp for the first time

Sorken is offline Member
    I would change the test to a long actin ester like cyp or enth.. and run it for 10weeks minimum !

Good luck

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    test enth!

LOL, ok I've stated this before and I have proof and witnesses to contest. At age 19, I weighed 180 lbs, I was at about 9-10% bf at the time, and I put up 435lbs with spotters on hand but recieved no help. I could rep 120 lb dumbells 5 x 10 sets. You get the point. Do you think I had anymore growing left in me? I had 18 inch biceps at the time aswell (I was all natural) and i had abs. I couldn't go beyond that after trying for the next three months. That is called hitting a plateau. I could no longer put up more weight. I meant that although MOST people (95%) should wait until " your body's natural test levels have come to a regulatory state" and "espically if your growth plates have not stopped growing" I am that 5% exception. With my first, Test Enanthate only 12 week cycle, I topped out at 505 lbs. And no, I don't have to do more research BRO, I know plenty more then what you are going to read on these boards. Think before you talk, that statement of "do your research) was unnecessary.

i think they're just looking out because...

LOL, ok I've stated this before and I have proof and witnesses to contest. At age 19, I weighed 180 lbs, I was at about 9-10% bf at the time, and I put up 435lbs with spotters on hand but recieved no help. I could rep 120 lb dumbells 5 x 10 sets. You get the point. Do you think I had anymore growing left in me? I had 18 inch biceps at the time aswell (I was all natural) and i had abs. I couldn't go beyond that after trying for the next three months. That is called hitting a plateau. I could no longer put up more weight. I meant that although MOST people (95%) should wait until " your body's natural test levels have come to a regulatory state" and "espically if your growth plates have not stopped growing" I am that 5% exception. With my first, Test Enanthate only 12 week cycle, I topped out at 505 lbs. And no, I don't have to do more research BRO, I know plenty more then what you are going to read on these boards. Think before you talk, that statement of "do your research) was unnecessary.
    ...we get sooo many quest/post about easy topics..and alot of peeps dont research...most answers are already here....

lets see some pics.... ?

Thread Information