Triple X is offline Banned

Painful Injections with Prop.

I just got a bottle of Prop (100mg/ml) and have had serious pain after I inject. I mean for about 3-4 days it is sore and puffy. I injected into my delt and ito my chest with serious pain that last for days. There would be no way for me to inject dialy or even every other day. My buddies got the same stuff and have had no problems. The order was rally big so it took the guy a while to make it all, so I'm thinking that maybe it isn't sterile. Anybody have any suggestions on what to do?
    Last edited by Triple X; 04-06-2004 at 05:41 PM. Reason: more info

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Some ppl's bodies react different to BA than others.You'll be fine once your body get used to it.

I'm also going to shoot one of my budies darts to see if I have the same reaction to his gear. He got the same gear as me.

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Try massageing it after the shot. Also maybe a steam bath or hot shower to heat up the muscle.

MachZ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Some ppl's bodies react different to BA than others.You'll be fine once your body get used to it.

DaBull is bang on, I doubt your the only guy with in un-sterile gear if you all got it from the same source.
    Give it a few injects per site to start getting used to it.

naturalselection is offline Junior Member

it hurts like crazy

I don't mind pain, most of the time, but after three days of solid pain, barely able to walk, hurting to sit, or drive, or even take a ****. I don't know what the problem is. I am taking 1cc of 100mg prop EOD. i have already used my first of three 10cc bottles. the first was this stuff called TTokyyo. I felt a little pain with the first few injections, but after that i did get used to it. my other two are QV (Quality Vet), some pretty good ****. My first (in my quad) shot with this left me limping for three days, my last one, last night, has had the same effect and i can't get it to subside, even by rubbing it or hot baths. I've also been injecting in my deltoids, and triceps, and biceps, but should I try it with this stuff? I have been wiping down the top of the bottle w/ alcohol, and my leg. I have been aspirating and doing everything right and it still hurts like a mother. I also rub it in for about 10 minutes after each shot. Is QV that much more potent than the TTokyyo? Sorry to write so much, but this pain is relentless.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    never tried qv, but there's props out there that really "bite ya', i like BD,b.r. testolic,and viromone...props that dont hurt....i get like that with some sust injections...,,motrin helps,massaging, and even a heating pad.

The only problem is that nobody else that has started this Prop has had any soreness. This is my first cycle of Prop, usually I take Enanthate or Cyp. but I've never had this much pain ever (except the time that I got some contaminated juice and had to get 5 days of IV teatment). There is no way that i need time to adjust to the soreness. I can't shoot up more than once a week because it hurts so freakin bad. I wouldn't be able to move.

asiancuts is offline Associate Member
    prop in the chest.....ouch!!!

t-rex is offline Associate Member
    hey bro, That QV stuff is just painfull as hell, I have used it before and can barely walk. If I had to go through that kind of pain all the time i would have to stop all together and go natural bro. That MOFO **** just plain out kills.

Angry

Okay, so I shot a dart of my buddies Prop 100mg/ml which is from the same batch as my Prop. I guess I just have a reaction to this stuff cause it hurts like hell STILL! I mean it hurts oretty freakin bad and I have a high tolerance for pain. I thought it was just my gear but I had the same results with his gear. He had no problems with his injections so I don't know what to think. I'm just going to stop the cycle.

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    welcome to the darkside

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Did you read my post above?.............
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple X
    Okay, so I shot a dart of my buddies Prop 100mg/ml which is from the same batch as my Prop. I guess I just have a reaction to this stuff cause it hurts like hell STILL! I mean it hurts oretty freakin bad and I have a high tolerance for pain. I thought it was just my gear but I had the same results with his gear. He had no problems with his injections so I don't know what to think. I'm just going to stop the cycle.

Thread Information