wyldechild is offline New Member

Enantat QV 250 Question ?

I am on a 12 week cycle of Enantat QV 250 with the green top and the QVE # is 016 07 2006. I was wondering if this is good, and I've seen on the message boards that some guys and gals can possibly go to a website to see if it is good, if it's cool could I possibly get that website.

Thanks

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    There should be a pic of it in the steroid pic forum. You can check the legitimacy of it here.

GRIPS is offline Associate Member
    how much test are you using per week? last year i used q.v. enan. test and barely showed any size and i was using 500-600mg for 12 week with eq. any change that i noticed i'm sure was from the eq a=not the test.....

Mullhar is offline Junior Member

Hey

If you didn't gain much size from 500-600 mg Enan plus EQ then your stuff was bunk.

Quote Originally Posted by GRIPS
    how much test are you using per week? last year i used q.v. enan. test and barely showed any size and i was using 500-600mg for 12 week with eq. any change that i noticed i'm sure was from the eq a=not the test.....

GRIPS is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mullhar
    If you didn't gain much size from 500-600 mg Enan plus EQ then your stuff was bunk.
    That's a fact........I'll never touch qv again..maybe if it was given to me for free then i'd use it but i'm **** sure i wouldn't pay for it.

SoCalMuscle is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wyldechild
    I am on a 12 week cycle of Enantat QV 250 with the green top and the QVE # is 016 07 2006. I was wondering if this is good, and I've seen on the message boards that some guys and gals can possibly go to a website to see if it is good, if it's cool could I possibly get that website.

Thanks

It took me forever to find this site, hope I saved you the trouble: www.qualityvet.com.mx/

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    I have no complaints with QVE. I have used it in my last 2 cycles.

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    the website should be on the side of the bottle in very small ass print. i'm taking the same thing. it's good stuff. try to peel the shiney security label off. if some of it sticks to the bottle, it should be legit.

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Just remember:
    1. The website can't tell you if your gear is fake or not. (the lot #'s can be faked)
    2. Don't put much stock into the lab tested concentration number on the QV website.

Thread Information