Thread: 1st timer,,,

jaygee is offline New Member

Question 1st timer,,,

What's up fellas,, this is my first time postin' and my first cycle,, this site rocks and i know i'll get plenty of input from everybody,,,28yrs old 5'9" 188lbs 9%bf been training for about 10 yrs,, i've got a pretty good foundation together,it's time for a first cycle,, i dont wanna get huge, i just wanna get over the 190lb mark and get pretty cut up,, i stocked up on plenty of primo, its legit, i've done my homework, i also picked up some winny,, i've got enough primo for 400 mg at 10 weeks and enough winny for 50mg ed for 6 weeks,, will this be get me to where i want to be? anyone ever done a cycle similar to this? thanks guys

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Do some research, check out the begginer cycles posted by AR.

Welcome

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Your 188 now and want to get over the 190 mark.You don't need steroids to do that!A proper diet and training program will get you there in no time.

yeah,, your right da bull, I wouldnt even consider juice for only a couple of lbs, i would obviously like a lil more than 2 lbs, although it says newbie member next to my name i'm not a gym newbie,lol, i've been trainin for a while and think that i've hit my plateau, i'm a gym rat bro, i eat well and train hard,,i just figured that some AS would help me,, I'm gonna do em regardless, any input with what i'm gonna use would be appreciated,,

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jaygee
    What's up fellas,, this is my first time postin' and my first cycle,, this site rocks and i know i'll get plenty of input from everybody,,,28yrs old 5'9" 188lbs 9%bf been training for about 10 yrs,, i've got a pretty good foundation together,it's time for a first cycle,, i dont wanna get huge, i just wanna get over the 190lb mark and get pretty cut up,, i stocked up on plenty of primo, its legit, i've done my homework, i also picked up some winny,, i've got enough primo for 400 mg at 10 weeks and enough winny for 50mg ed for 6 weeks,, will this be get me to where i want to be? anyone ever done a cycle similar to this? thanks guys
    what about the test, any anti's estrogens, pct fill us in....

wnat to avoid the test,,i have access to it all, i'm going for the more athletic look than full on BB, ya know? i was under the impression that anti-estrogens were'nt necessary if takin primo or winny, even at 400 mg a week,, i can get nolva or any others if need be,,also take some trib

Thread Information